Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » dlc » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 13 at 8:48pmviralclaw

I'm wondering if the map packs will ever be released for sale individually outside of the season pass. I don't want all of them think it is crazy that I cant buy them individually. the season pass may have gotten them a big surge of money at first but I would bet I'm not the only one who wont buy anything until I can buy the ones I want. I'm not a hard core cod fan I play zombies and that's it the rest is a waist to me I have no intention whatsoever in buying a season pass. If anyone knows anything about this or knows where I could find out that would be awesome thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 26, 13 at 9:10pm
viralclaw

Ok thanks

Jan 26, 13 at 9:09pm
viralclaw

Do you know when they let you buy them without the pass?

Jan 26, 13 at 9:06pm
Horse

Pretty sure the first map pack isn't available till tomorrow (on 360).

Jan 26, 13 at 8:58pm
viralclaw

Ok but how when I go to the map pack section all I see is the season pass am I missing something?

Jan 26, 13 at 8:50pm
Horse

Of course you can buy them individually. Purchasing the season pass is simply buying them all at a discounted price.

Jan 26, 13 at 8:50pm
MistaCloudStrife

quote viralclaw
I'm wondering if the map packs will ever be released for sale individually outside of the season pass. I don't want all of them think it is crazy that I cant buy them individually. the season pass may have gotten them a big surge of money at first but I would bet I'm not the only one who wont buy anything until I can buy the ones I want. I'm not a hard core cod fan I play zombies and that's it the rest is a waist to me I have no intention whatsoever in buying a season pass. If anyone knows anything about this or knows where I could find out that would be awesome thanks
Season Pass is $10 less for all 4 DLC packs. The DLC packs will be $15 a piece if you want to purchase them separately.

Jan 26, 13 at 8:48pm
viralclaw