Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 13 at 4:11am
blackomega34

I think it has to do with 'Turned' which will be played at the diner. The diner location will be unlocked for the map.

Jan 26, 13 at 8:44pm
MistaCloudStrife

quote DoorBreaker
ok but why does the words new show up on the map screen is my question?
It's probably because the recent update is getting things ready for Revolution. I'm assuming the new map and gametype for zombies is already in the system, but won't be complete until you download the DLC on Tuesday.

From what I heard, there's already Die Rise on the zombie leaderboards, but I haven't signed on to check myself.

Jan 26, 13 at 8:23pm
DoorBreaker

ok but why does the words new show up on the map screen is my question?

Jan 26, 13 at 8:14pm
MistaCloudStrife

If you're looking for the new zombie map, that's not available yet. The 29th is when you'll be able to play it.

Jan 26, 13 at 7:27pm
DoorBreaker

Once this gets answerd feel free to delete if you must. But I just turned my game on, went to zombies where the map is for you to go to either bus, town or farm it say new on it but when I click on it I don't see anything new? Is there something going on?