Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon X & Y » Shiny Colour Wants » Post Reply

Note to Guests: NOTE: The Pokémon XY Forum is solely used for the discussion of the game. If you want to battle or trade with each other please use the Trading and Battle forums.PLEASE DO NOT POST TRADES. If you want to trade visit the Trading Forum
FOR SAFARI check out the Friend Safari Forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 13 at 5:43pmCapaldi

Okay, so we've got some new Pokemon on the way. This also means (unless GF decide to remove shiny pokemon from the franchise... ) that we'll be getting some new colourations for our new 6th gen friends.
So, what colour do you want the shiny form's of the Pokemon revealed so far to be?

For me, I'll be happy if:
Froakie: Due to this one being the starter I'm getting, it's shiny colour should so totally be my fave color green. <3
Fennekin: Black body with red trimmings, which'll make it look so badass.
Chespin: Yellow.
Xerneas: Red
Yveltal: Blue I think these two'll look interesting with their colour's swapped.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 13 at 9:15am
TrollcreaK

Midnight Thanks !

Jan 31, 13 at 11:20pm
Midnight

TrollcreaK
Wow I love what you did! That's pretty much how I wanted Froakie to look like, and Fennekin's looks quite similar but purple in replacement with blue... BLUE CAN TOTALLY WORK. Strangely I never thought of blue despite it being my absolute favourite colour. Not too much a fan on the Chespin one though, sorry! But I'm still very impressed how it turned out. :3

Jan 31, 13 at 6:01pm
Poketrainer_Jay

quote Sigma
I agree with everything you said except for Chespin. I think Chespic could look pretty cool if it was a dark Blue color, kinda like the blue that was used in Shiny Bisharp. That's my favorite kind of blue that Nintendo uses in Shinies. :>
I thought Bisharp was purple/violet. Also I think froakie should be green, Fennekin blue, and chespin red. Swap starter colors

Jan 31, 13 at 9:28am
RegalBryant

quote TrollcreaK

Fennekin's cool, Froakie looks good and... my eyes are on fire.

Jan 29, 13 at 12:37pm
DedValve

Shiny Chespin should have a brown hat and gold skin, or if he's really a hedgehog, blue hat white, white hands tan skin and black nose. (or just give him a shadow scheme).

I will restart this game 6,243 times if I have to.

Jan 29, 13 at 12:17pm
Capaldi

aye, dem look so totally awesome TrollcreaK.
Though I hope Froakie has a smexier colour than lime-green, just to make him more awesome than the others (no favouritism intended )

Jan 28, 13 at 8:50pm
Wally

quote Slash
quote Phi
    I don't care what colour they are as long as they're not black
    I agree with white

Racist

Jan 28, 13 at 8:45pm
Slash

quote Phi
    I don't care what colour they are as long as they're not black
    I agree with white

Racist

Jan 28, 13 at 7:25pm
TrollcreaK

MetalHeart omg stop being proud of everything I do, boyfriend. xD
Sigma Thanks ! :3

Jan 28, 13 at 7:23pm
Sigma

TrollcreaK Those look really good! I especially like Fennekin, that's pretty much exactly what I expect to look like. xD If it actually does, i'll be so happy, the coloring on that one is awesome. :3