Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Just for Sidekicks (Spoilers) » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 26, 13 at 7:34amhiigaran

...already liking the continuity with the photos of spike and that phoenix. wonder if it is going to be in the ep as well.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 13 at 4:23am
Charlie

quote Benedict
*bleep*ing spike episodes... where's rarity for *bleep*s sake...

one of the worst episodes of the series, tied in with the other spike ep.
I was going to come in here and say if you still hated Spike episodes.

But uhhh, this has to be one of my favorite episodes this season, no bullshitting. I just liked seeing all the background sidekicks actually be at least slightly main characters for once, and they even added Zecora in for like one scene...with a great line. Just a lot of great bits like hiigayran hiigaran said. I especially loved when Rainbow Dash was being all cute-like with Tank.

I realized that Spike has some pretty strong teeth to eat those gems too, and I wanted Twilight to be like "FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK" at the end and she her house all *bleep*ed up. The ending could of been different too, they could of found out somehow. Almost did with Sweetie Belle saying something about the snow globes. That reminds me that they added the CMC in it without it being dumb.

Annnnnd.....Angel being an asshole like always.

.....Oh and seeing you say the f word is weird, Stitch.

Feb 01, 13 at 8:22am
Short Circuit

One thing I don't get about this episode is the delay, and the mixed up broadcast order. Why make the episode number eight or whatever it was when you're going to air it way later? It had spoilers about the next ep, why not just make it number eleven??

Jan 30, 13 at 11:06am
Benedict

quote hiigaran
and ill put 50 bucks down on r34 between zecora and spike, with the former demanding some booty.

Jan 29, 13 at 9:13pm
hiigaran

quote Shadow of Death
And yep, Angel wasn't a complete douche in this episode, which is a nice change. Was actually pretty sweet in a way, his desperation to reach Fluttershy. To be fair, she pampers him and Spike tries to pawn him off XD Maybe that put things into perspective for him eh?
fluttershy would pamper anything that moves.

...and probably anything that doesnt, too.

Jan 29, 13 at 6:35pm
Luis_GT

Gotta admit... Rainbow's face when tank licked her face just made me fall of my chair.

I still want a Rarity Episode, dammit!

Jan 28, 13 at 9:53pm
Shadow of Death

Not my fave episode of the season, but a hundred times better than the previous Spike episode (Spike at your Service) TBH.

Good image dump Lin Keui Swampert, as usual.

Fair few scenes in there that make worthy GIFs at least.

And yep, Angel wasn't a complete douche in this episode, which is a nice change. Was actually pretty sweet in a way, his desperation to reach Fluttershy. To be fair, she pampers him and Spike tries to pawn him off XD Maybe that put things into perspective for him eh?

Jan 28, 13 at 10:35am
Stitch

quote Benedict
one of the worst episodes of the series.
/overreacting.

Jan 28, 13 at 8:56am
Benedict

*bleep*ing spike episodes... where's rarity for *bleep*s sake...

one of the worst episodes of the series, tied in with the other spike ep.

Jan 27, 13 at 9:56am
hiigaran

i think the best part of the episode was the industrial drier for winona. rarely do i laugh out loud, but that face of hers...

Jan 27, 13 at 9:32am
Linnie

I'm ashamed with the fandom for not having a "*bleep* stole my gems" made yet for Zecora and Spike.