Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » which of these os's should i upgrade my netbook with » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 13 at 3:09pmmagsasaka

my netbook currently has windows vista business but i just feel like changing it
options are :
win 8, debian, and xp

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 10, 13 at 9:14am
magsasaka

quote harhis23
quote magsasaka
update: it's been running win 8 for a while now
really fast boot tim, it's an ok os.
And how's the netbook's battery performance so far? I've read some user testimonies about netbook battery draining faster with Win8 OS running in it. I still strongly recommend Win 7 for a netbook regardless of brand. It's fast and stable.
never really documented any comparison but yeah, it seems to drain a teeny tiny bit faster compared to vista
idk.. it lasts about 2 hrs with the back light at the brightest

Apr 10, 13 at 7:16am
harhis23

quote magsasaka
And how's the netbook's battery performance so far? I've read some user testimonies about netbook battery draining faster with Win8 OS running in it. I still strongly recommend Win 7 for a netbook regardless of brand. It's fast and stable.

Apr 08, 13 at 2:42pm
magsasaka

Feb 05, 13 at 4:34pm
Adam3k3

A clean install windows 8. Preform faster than 7 and XP.

Plus you may like the tablet interface, if not you can activate the traditional one.

Feb 04, 13 at 2:28pm
harhis23

I'd rather upgrade to Win7 than go with Win8.. XP is already obsolete and Debian is not really that good. Win8 still has a lot of problems..

Jan 24, 13 at 3:09pm
magsasaka

my netbook currently has windows vista business but i just feel like changing it
options are :
win 8, debian, and xp