Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » What's really going to happen. An educated guess from past experience. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 13 at 9:59amtruesob1

Alright, as a veteran RoB player, and a veteran of such fatal game performance as is currently happening in Marvel, I figure that there are only a few outcomes.

1. We get 5 or so personal pp and a claim ticket. Compensation will most likely be tiered by raider points.

2. (and this isn't an either or situation, both might happen) Mobage will extend the event. Therefore giving the highrankers more time to fall down, and the low rankers more time to come up. It's a win win situation for mobage since mathematically the number of low rankers will always outnumber high rankers, and mobage expects everyone to buy more pp to keep or advance their spot.

3) (this to me is also very very likely because it's happened before in RoB) They will have another event next weekend to "compensate" players for their problems. That way getting even more money from people buying pp.

I'm pretty sure that either one of those will happen, and hope no one actually gets their hopes up for the "dr. Doom for all" rumors.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 12:17pm
Guest Jeff

Multitap is working on the Bionic

Jan 24, 13 at 12:08pm
Renegadex

interesting how it's working for some and not others... will have to try on my note II after work.

Jan 24, 13 at 11:55am
TheRooster

Multitap is definitely not working on iphone 5 for me, i used it before so i know how to do it right

Jan 24, 13 at 11:47am
corm11

quote Butterz
quote truesob1
quote freshlookweb
quote Butterz
Giving compensation by tiers based on the raider event is a ridiculously dumb idea. Everyone is having the same issue so why should someone who is ranked higher get more of a compensation than someone lower? They better not do this.
Because someone who is ranked higher has put in more effort/money. If they decided to cancel the event, then the people who spent tons of time and resources on SS and PP should be compensated more than the guy who used a fused Emma and played for a few minutes here and there.
I'm only ranked like 9000 and im ok with this. Why should the top 10 only get the same as me? They put more in, and they lost more.
They lost more assuming the event doesn't get extended. But last time there was an issue during an event it did get extended.

All players should get the same compensation.
works on my android. HTC One-x.

Jan 24, 13 at 11:45am
Butterz

quote ChnZ
quote Butterz
quote Renegadex
quote Butterz
quote Renegadex
They removed android multitap for killing bosses, ah well, now it takes a few seconds longer

And there won't be an event compensation, I'm pretty sure Training will happen 3 days after raid event ends
Multitap?
This thing where if you press attack multiple times really fast, it sends out all the attacks you press and skips the animation, that's how all the top 30 people are killing lol.

It's been verified still working for razr hd maxx and iphone 5
Interesting, I had never heard of that before.
It's working for the Galaxy S3 Verizon
Hhmm I tried with my GS3 Sprint. Either I'm doing it wrong or it isn't working

Jan 24, 13 at 11:43am
ChnZ

quote Butterz
quote Renegadex
quote Butterz
quote Renegadex
They removed android multitap for killing bosses, ah well, now it takes a few seconds longer

And there won't be an event compensation, I'm pretty sure Training will happen 3 days after raid event ends
Multitap?
This thing where if you press attack multiple times really fast, it sends out all the attacks you press and skips the animation, that's how all the top 30 people are killing lol.

It's working for the Galaxy S3 Verizon

Jan 24, 13 at 11:26am
Butterz

quote Renegadex
quote Butterz
quote Renegadex

Multitap?

Jan 24, 13 at 11:23am
Renegadex

quote Butterz
quote Renegadex

Multitap?

Jan 24, 13 at 11:13am
Butterz

quote Renegadex

Multitap?

Jan 24, 13 at 11:09am
Renegadex