Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » What game mode will you play during the Double XP weekend coming up? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 13 at 10:56pmBaller142

So as many of you have heard, if not then you have now, that Black Ops II will be having another Double XP weekend this weekend. I am excited because I have been waiting for this for a while. I just wanted to see what you guys will be playing and why. I personally, will be playing Kill Confirmed because I rank up like crazy in this game mode. Average I get about 15k xp a match in Kill Confirmed and the rest just about 4-9k. So what game mode will you be playing?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 13 at 8:26pm
Horse

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
quote Call_Me_God
why is there no double xp for normal kills in this game? it's just for headshots, buzzkills, longshots etc.
There is. You're getting double XP for everything. The XP that pops up on screen every time you kill someone is the score going towards your scorestreak, not the XP you get for that kill.
Didn't we go over this like a month ago?

Jan 28, 13 at 3:32pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

quote Call_Me_God
why is there no double xp for normal kills in this game? it's just for headshots, buzzkills, longshots etc.
There is. You're getting double XP for everything. The XP that pops up on screen every time you kill someone is the score going towards your scorestreak, not the XP you get for that kill.

Jan 28, 13 at 11:10am
Call_Me_God

Jan 27, 13 at 6:51pm
Baller142

Im just about to hit 6th prestige. Been playing KC for the most of it. Been playing with friends a little so that's about the only time I played something else. Haven't ranked up as much as Id hoped. But that might be because im working on gold launcher camo for the smaw (last of the three needed)

Jan 27, 13 at 11:27am
IronLuigi

I've only played Domination, I went from 3rd Prestige level 48 to 4th Prestige level 18 in 4 hours playing , when is the next double XP weekend? I'm lovin it

Jan 26, 13 at 10:40am
DjedwardSmith

Nuketown, where all the inbreds who killwhore are.

Jan 26, 13 at 10:14am
donmonster

quote DarkBlade725
I would play Nuketown but lots of nades or explosives coming so I need a good perk setup
I've been running Flak Jacket, cold blooded, dexterity/ extreme conditioning since I got the game. If it works for me then why change it right?

Played nuketown for about 4 hours yesterday made it from 47 7th prestige to 21 8th prestige. Almost every match was either domination or demolition so grenade spam was really prominent. But it wasn't really a problem.

Jan 26, 13 at 9:53am
DarkBlade725

I would play Nuketown but lots of nades or explosives coming so I need a good perk setup

Jan 26, 13 at 8:18am
DrMario24

The same I always play. TD and One in the Chamber.

Jan 26, 13 at 2:18am
MistaCloudStrife

quote bharthts01
I haven't got nuketown on any of my playlists.

Does it need to be hardened or prestiged edition to get nuketown playlist?

I'm on ps3
You need to have gotten the preorder edition of the game and put in the code to have Nuketown on your playlist.