Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Darksiders II » Platinum Games director, producer expresses personal interest in buying Darksiders » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 13 at 6:56pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 13 at 12:03am
Largerock

Ummmm...wait....WAHT? What do you mean by "atmosphere"????

Jan 27, 13 at 3:20pm
reaver11

I just hate what they did to Revengeance and how they made Bayonetta. Fun, but a severe lack of atmosphere. And Darksiders gameplay is similar to those twos gameplay, so go figure - this is how they handle hack n slash games :/

Jan 27, 13 at 7:58am
Largerock

^Don't forget Godhand.

Jan 27, 13 at 7:04am
DedValve

quote reaver11
I don't know who's gonna buy Darksiders, nor do I have thoughts on who I'd prefer. Maybe I'm a little disappointed THQ tanked and the future for the series looks grim, but I do know this - I would HATE to see Platinum games or Ninja Theory to buy it. Their games don't contain the vastness nor the epicness that the two games have established. They'd may as well not even bother if those would be the only two devs who'd want to buy it.

I guess if I had to choose, I'd like to see Naughty Dog take it. Why? Amy Hennig. That's why.

quote reaver11
I don't know who's gonna buy Darksiders, nor do I have thoughts on who I'd prefer. Maybe I'm a little disappointed THQ tanked and the future for the series looks grim, but I do know this - I would HATE to see Platinum games or Ninja Theory to buy it. Their games don't contain the vastness nor the epicness that the two games have established. They'd may as well not even bother if those would be the only two devs who'd want to buy it.

I guess if I had to choose, I'd like to see Naughty Dog take it. Why? Amy Hennig. That's why.

Actually Platinum is well versed with making games like Darksiders, probably better than Sony Santa Monica since they have more experience, they did afterall create Okami.

Jan 27, 13 at 6:49am
Abyss Raider

I so hope this is true, I don't want to see Darksiders go. The games were phenomenal, and did not get the publicity they needed. I agree with reaver11, it'd be hard to find another company that will be able to craft a story like Vigil has, but out of who I can currently think of, I'd much prefer it be picked up by Platinum Games... As opposed to others. *cough*Capcom*cough*
If it wasn't for the console exlusivity, Sony Santa Monica... I mean. God of War.
Maybe Visceral...? They crafted a good story with Dante's Inferno in my opinion, and would be another good choice.

Jan 25, 13 at 10:59pm
reaver11

Jan 25, 13 at 9:30pm
Slash

Ninja theory should buy it instead.

Jan 25, 13 at 8:34pm
DarshD

I hope they do. Darksiders shouldn't die, it's a magnificent series.

Jan 24, 13 at 6:29am
Lukas

Jan 24, 13 at 5:31am
DedValve

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

I'm frantically throwing my wallet at the screen, nothing is happening! D: