Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Where would you want ACIV to be set? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 13 at 7:39amShave ya Head

Title. Where would you want ACIV to be set?

Personally I'd love china as a setting, the culture there would be real awesome. There was a rumor a while back that it would be set there as well.

If it is, I hope we play as the young girl who sought out Ezio in Assassins Creed Embers. Pretty sure she was Chinese.

Whatever they do, I hope they get rid of the animus. I don't give a shit if my ancestor didn't kill civilians, they shouldn't get in my *bleep*ing way should they.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 13 at 11:19am
Freeze

Seeing the story progress and having desmond in the regular time, don't mind it being set in the present.

Otherwise I think India would be a good place, China or feudal Japan.

Jan 27, 13 at 4:18am
Jimmy007

Ireland (._. ) ( ._.)

Jan 26, 13 at 7:30pm
Dreadlock Holiday

Egypt would definitely be a good setting for ACIV. So far AC has gotten it right for all the games that have come out, so whatever they pick will be awesome.

Jan 26, 13 at 6:00am
big_davey_b

Storyline wise, I like the idea of setting it in Victorian England. The opportunity to include characters like Jack The Ripper, I think could make for some very good tales. But my big concern is that London was quite a visually uninspiring place in those days. And one of my biggest complaints with AC3 was that revolutionary America, just wasn't as pretty as Renaissance Italy. So I'd be worried that Victorian London would suffer from the same problems.

Jan 25, 13 at 8:53am
Jet Odessa

I don't know about a 21st century assassin's game setting. one of the things that attracted me to the games were the historical setting and the lack of guns, appart from the ones in AC:R and III. having modern guns in an AC game would make it too much like any other modern shooter out there. imho, it would loose a lot.

Jan 25, 13 at 8:17am
Talos

Hmm, well Russia sounds like fun, but sooner or later we are gonna get into the modern times with suppressed pistols, and snipers and stuff. It would be cool to see what they could do with an assassin from the 21st century. But chronologically, the American Civil War would be cool.

Jan 24, 13 at 7:30am
Jet Odessa

yeah, China, Russia or Egypt would be quite cool, and, imho, I think it is about time we have a female assassin as main character.

Jan 23, 13 at 9:47am
Shave ya Head

This is the girl i hope we play as if it's set in China:

Jan 23, 13 at 7:55am
Dragoon

China or Russia I think would be pretty good settings for Assassin's Creed IV. Although there are a lot of strong hints toward a China setting on the Assassin's Creed IV Facebook page.

Jan 23, 13 at 7:39am
Shave ya Head

Title. Where would you want ACIV to be set?

Personally I'd love china as a setting, the culture there would be real awesome. There was a rumor a while back that it would be set there as well.

If it is, I hope we play as the young girl who sought out Ezio in Assassins Creed Embers. Pretty sure she was Chinese.

Whatever they do, I hope they get rid of the animus. I don't give a shit if my ancestor didn't kill civilians, they shouldn't get in my *bleep*ing way should they.