Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » January's Wii U Nintendo Direct focuses in on Miiverse, heavy on promises, thin on details » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 13 at 7:19ambluexy

January's Wii U Nintendo Direct focuses in on Miiverse, heavy on promises, thin on details

Rory Young - Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:19am (PST) Like Share (1)
Expect more information at E3
 Image 2
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 13 at 10:43am
AgatioGanon

Can they make a game where we could pick our favorite Nintendo mascot and kill a bunch of Miis?

That would be cool, I hate Miis, all Miis must die.

Jan 25, 13 at 8:58am
Thrawn

quote bbb7002004
I don't know, we still don't know what Retro is working on. My guess is Nintendo is saving their game for a big E3 reveal, hopefully it is a Star Fox revival.
I hope so, Star Fox in HD would be really awesome.

Jan 25, 13 at 8:29am
NoBL3Zz

Captain Nerditude No, they aren't posted yet. I was saying in June when they show the screenshots, I was going to save them and post them as my profile pic on social networks.

Jan 24, 13 at 11:50am
Captain Nerditude

quote NoBL3Zz
This was the best Nintendo Direct ever. I'm saving those Smash Bros screenshots as wallpapers on my iPod and Facebook page. Can't wait for the new MK and 3D Mario. Should have a Wii U by then.
What Smash Bros screenshots? All he said about SSB was that they would show screenshots at E3. I'm pretty sure there weren't any this Nintendo Direct. :/

Jan 24, 13 at 7:32am
bbb7002004

I don't know, we still don't know what Retro is working on. My guess is Nintendo is saving their game for a big E3 reveal, hopefully it is a Star Fox revival.

Jan 24, 13 at 7:13am
Thrawn

Looks like we won't be seeing any Star Fox or Metroid releases then or at least not anytime soon.

Jan 24, 13 at 6:44am
NoBL3Zz

This was the best Nintendo Direct ever. I'm saving those Smash Bros screenshots as wallpapers on my iPod and Facebook page. Can't wait for the new MK and 3D Mario. Should have a Wii U by then.

Jan 23, 13 at 5:55pm
Captain Nerditude

Yarn Yoshi, Wind Waker HD, new feature in Pimin 3, and at least a mention of Super Smash Bros. and new Zelda... Nintendo, I love you so.

Jan 23, 13 at 8:26am
Swampasaur

I think I shall get everyone of these games.

Yeah, seems pretty accurate.

Jan 23, 13 at 8:06am
Rabla

quote bluexy
Rabla I must be a jerk! So many great announcements, but all I could think was, "Well yeah, of course you're making that. When's the release date?"
YOU CLEARLY DON'T APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT WENT INTO MAKING THIS ALL HAPPEN.