Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » Windows failed to start FUUUU (help plz) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 3:13pm
magsasaka

as i recall, u can pop the windws vista cd in and from there you can do a variety of repair options, a system restore would be most uselfl i think..

Jan 23, 13 at 3:30pm
D-G

Windows 7 pulls this crap on me fairly frequently. It tries to "start up repair" and fails over and over again.

The solution is to hit the reset button, for me.

Jan 23, 13 at 9:38am
imunknown

well theres your problem, its an Emachine running vista ... lol best thing I can say is pop in the cd and run a diagnostic or try and repair the startup and by that I dont mean the disk you made I mean the actual vista cd

Jan 22, 13 at 8:26pm
Kholdstare

I have an eMachines laptop running vista basic that won't start, its giving me the "Windows failed to start" crap saying how it might be because of recent changes and etc.
I made a recovery disk and tried using it but nothings happening. Some help fixing this would greatly be appreciated!