Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Your KD » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 21, 13 at 6:19pmDarkBlade725

Does it really bother you in this game. From the start of your KD after your first game till now how much did it grow? Did it hit your expectation. Is it your highest KD of all COD you played?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 10, 13 at 4:41am
Yick

quote blackomega34
quote Yick
My p*nis is 0.87 inches long.
Oh, really? I would consider seeing a doctor.
We were all thinking it. Did that really need to be edited? I think we all know what a p-nis is. Especially in a forum for an M-rated game.

Sep 10, 13 at 1:10am
blackomega34

quote Yick
Oh, really? I would consider seeing a doctor.

Sep 09, 13 at 6:26am
Yick

Sep 07, 13 at 4:16pm
thundermaniac

I don't honestly care about my K/D. Play the objective and win. If it's good, then it's good, but honestly I prefer to win. I think it's 1.3 something or lower.

Aug 29, 13 at 8:47pm
Mar428

Nahh KD don't mean nothing bro, 1.54 or something like that in black ops 2, and that's messing around lol. I Like to have relax,sit back and relax. MW3 its like a 1.31

Black ops 1 1.20 something and well MW2 is the worst becuase it was my first. lol

Aug 29, 13 at 6:53pm
Range 2h bro

quote Panixx
My KD at the moment is a 8.73. If you don't believe me, check my KD on CoD Elite (Xbox Gamertag: FADED x PANIXX) I reset my stats, and am at Level 16. I don't boost, but do play a bit defensive, and usually watch over Domination flags from afar, averaging about 4 caps a game. Unfortunately, my SPM is only a 370 something, and I usually go solo or with one more person so it is tough to get those wins. I also leave if the game has already started, so my W/L is something to be desired. Also, my KD is not high just because I am level 16. I already have 2 relentless, and I believe 4 ruthless along with about 7 merciless. I do use lethal, high score-streaks but also of now constantly run a UAV.
Protip: If you get chucked into a game in progress rather than a pre-game lobby, dashboard the loading screen, it doesn't count as a loss nor does it put you on probation. This way you save yourself from suffering from a lot of free losses as a solo player.

Aug 28, 13 at 10:29pm
Panixx

My KD at the moment is a 8.73. If you don't believe me, check my KD on CoD Elite (Xbox Gamertag: FADED x PANIXX) I reset my stats, and am at Level 16. I don't boost, but do play a bit defensive, and usually watch over Domination flags from afar, averaging about 4 caps a game. Unfortunately, my SPM is only a 370 something, and I usually go solo or with one more person so it is tough to get those wins. I also leave if the game has already started, so my W/L is something to be desired. Also, my KD is not high just because I am level 16. I already have 2 relentless, and I believe 4 ruthless along with about 7 merciless. I do use lethal, high score-streaks but also of now constantly run a UAV.

Jul 18, 13 at 1:56pm
super sonic

My kd as of now is 1.17 but at one point it was 4.07( after the first like3 gamed)

Jul 18, 13 at 1:52pm
Skecke

Right now it's 1.2[something] and I can tell you it's a lot better than my W/L ratio if I remember correctly.
I play the game mostly for fun, but having played FPS games since I was 8, I honestly tend to feel stumped and humiliated every time I get negative stats.

Jul 06, 13 at 8:44am
King_Shotty

Not really playing for KD, but it is 1.21 right now