Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Starbreeze Studios, developers of Syndicate, slyly announce co-op sci-fi FPS STORM » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 21, 13 at 1:54am
bluexy

The Don Oh cool. I hadn't realized it had been up there for a while! Still, good for us to have something written on it to backlink to if they get around to an official announcement. Thanks for the info.

Jan 21, 13 at 9:36am
The Don

Yeah this isn't really new. Since Starbreeze took over Overkill a couple months ago, STORM has been on their site. I'm not sure if they're going to use the Diesel Engine like Payday and it's upcoming sequel that's set for release this year, I hope there's some of the same core gameplay mechanics in STORM. Payday is an amazing co-op game and I've always wanted a sci-fi co-op. Should be interesting.

Jan 21, 13 at 12:42am
bluexy