Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Do you like the perk system in this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 13 at 12:22pmCall_Me_God

What do you guys all think to the perks in this game specifically the fact that fast mags/SOH, quickdraw and stock/stalker are attachments rather than perks. Aswell as their being no pro perks and the greed options which let you choose different variations of the perks combined.

Do you like the way Treyarch have done this or did you prefer the standard way of having just 3 pro perks?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 22, 13 at 3:42pm
HU1CH13

quote Serene Guardian
Incredibly less consistent. Like, it was thrown out the *bleep*ing window. x_x

I believe Drift0r did a video on the lunge and he found that the Combat Knife equipped had the most lunge.
Unfortunately making it less consistent doesn't fix the problem, hence why it has to go. There are plenty of vids on Youtube out there to support it, and I swear to God that the one off examples you see on short Youtube clips isn't far from what happens to me on a daily basis.

The fact that people think getting a 180 degree auto aim instant lock on kill allowing them to lunge through bullets that easily should of killed them despite reacting after the guy shooting is beyond sanity.

Jan 22, 13 at 3:39pm
Miss Fortune

quote HU1CH13
quote Serene Guardian
quote HU1CH13
quote Serene Guardian
ballistic don't lock on AT ALL
Bullshit. That is the worst culprit of them all.
I don't know how you can say bullshit. More often than not I've been screwed over because there is seemingly NO lunge at all, ever.
My most range inducing knife deaths have been from people with the ballistic knife or using knife only classes. The melee knifing deaths can be just as bullshitty at times but a lot less consistant.
Incredibly less consistent. Like, it was thrown out the *bleep*ing window. x_x

I believe Drift0r did a video on the lunge and he found that the Combat Knife equipped had the most lunge.

Jan 22, 13 at 3:34pm
HU1CH13

quote Serene Guardian
quote HU1CH13
quote Serene Guardian
I don't know how you can say bullshit. More often than not I've been screwed over because there is seemingly NO lunge at all, ever.
My most range inducing knife deaths have been from people with the ballistic knife or using knife only classes. The melee knifing deaths can be just as bullshitty at times but a lot less consistant.

Jan 22, 13 at 3:31pm
Miss Fortune

quote HU1CH13
quote Serene Guardian

Jan 22, 13 at 3:28pm
HU1CH13

quote Serene Guardian

Jan 22, 13 at 12:58pm
Yick

quote Call_Me_God
What do you guys all think to the perks in this game specifically the fact that fast mags/SOH, quickdraw and stock/stalker are attachments rather than perks. Aswell as their being no pro perks and the greed options which let you choose different variations of the perks combined.

Do you like the way Treyarch have done this or did you prefer the standard way of having just 3 pro perks?
I like the system well enough. I miss Pro Perks only because I enjoyed unlocking them.

Jan 22, 13 at 12:52pm
Wackajack

IMO if a bloke is sitting still and you put your knife through the middle of his spine, he should die. Especially when i've been knifed before when i'm not even on the bloke's screen.

Jan 22, 13 at 9:11am
Roy

I think it works for most situations, I just wish it were easier to get the other ones, besides the same ones I keep getting, but I also probably need to unlock more anyways.

Jan 21, 13 at 8:14pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

The more broken knifing is (and sniping- but we're talking about knifing on here), the better it is.
But even as terrible as it is; it's still possible to insta-kill while being shot at. I won't be happy until there's a buffer that makes it impossible to knife if bullets are actively being put into you.

Jan 21, 13 at 5:48pm
Miss Fortune

Yeah, the tac knife and ballistic don't lock on AT ALL. You'll get a lung maybe 3 out of 10 times, where you're literally two inches in front of them.