Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon X & Y » Shadow Pokemon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: NOTE: The Pokémon XY Forum is solely used for the discussion of the game. If you want to battle or trade with each other please use the Trading and Battle forums.PLEASE DO NOT POST TRADES. If you want to trade visit the Trading Forum
FOR SAFARI check out the Friend Safari Forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 13 at 7:46amMega Shuppet

What are your thoughts on bringing back the Shadow Pokemon storylines into this generation? Will we see a successor to Colosseum/XD on Wii U? Will they communicate with X and Y?

Personally I think it'd be a great idea. Just give the trainers some better names this time around. I've been playing through Colosseum again lately and it amuses me how many stupid names there are. It's like the Pokemon Company got drunk and were all like "LOL GUYS LETS CALL DIS GUY RIGHT HERE NASCAR" then changed the spelling due to copyright law. I mean lol,

> MS

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 13 at 3:25pm
Hypnosis

HelloNurse Ranger was actually a kinda fun game. It was something very different and the challenge of catching them with circles drawn was something that made me more interested that I was when I started playing.

Jun 19, 13 at 2:25pm
HelloNurse

quote Darkrai King
IIRC, Red Rescue Team had no differences, except maybe the final boss. It's been a very long time since I've played, so I can't say for sure.

As for Pokemon Ranger, it's a game that would be impossible on the GBA, becuase it only has one screen, and that screen is not a touch screen. You need to be able to draw circles for that game. And then there's the fact I've never heard of any release of a GBA version. The first PR on the DS didn't have a subtitle, implying it was the first PR game (PR games include Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs/Tracks of Light (same game, different region).
Like I said, I thought I had seen it, but I had my doubts that it existed. And really, I've never even read about how to play the game, so I wouldn't know you have to draw circles for whatever reason lol. Maybe it's not too bad that I missed it XD

As for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I'd never be able to play the later games without playing the first. Even if it is almost exactly the same

Jun 19, 13 at 8:47am
Darkrai King

quote HelloNurse
quote Darkrai King
quote HelloNurse
I'd like a remake for the 3DS since I missed out on these games before. Not sure I'd like the concept more than the mainstream series, but it'd be a nice change of pace. And I'd have more "Pokemon Experience" under my belt.

Before Colosseum/XD though, I'd prefer to try the remakes of the GBA Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games, which I also missed in my youth somehow.
There was no GBA Pokemon Ranger, and the only GBA Mystery Dungeon, Red Rescue Team, plays the exact same way as the DS version Blue Rescue Team.
Huh, I did have my doubts tbh, but I coulda sworn that I'd seen a GBA Ranger in Gamestop once. Oh well...

As for GBA Mystery Dungeon, was there a different story line in Red Rescue Team?
IIRC, Red Rescue Team had no differences, except maybe the final boss. It's been a very long time since I've played, so I can't say for sure.

As for Pokemon Ranger, it's a game that would be impossible on the GBA, becuase it only has one screen, and that screen is not a touch screen. You need to be able to draw circles for that game. And then there's the fact I've never heard of any release of a GBA version. The first PR on the DS didn't have a subtitle, implying it was the first PR game (PR games include Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs/Tracks of Light (same game, different region).

Jun 18, 13 at 6:00pm
Poketrainer_Jay

It'd still be better then that gay Fairy Type.

Jun 18, 13 at 5:07pm
Hypnosis

I believe the difference was starting team or something to that affect..

Jun 18, 13 at 11:05am
HelloNurse

quote Darkrai King
quote HelloNurse
I'd like a remake for the 3DS since I missed out on these games before. Not sure I'd like the concept more than the mainstream series, but it'd be a nice change of pace. And I'd have more "Pokemon Experience" under my belt.

Before Colosseum/XD though, I'd prefer to try the remakes of the GBA Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games, which I also missed in my youth somehow.
There was no GBA Pokemon Ranger, and the only GBA Mystery Dungeon, Red Rescue Team, plays the exact same way as the DS version Blue Rescue Team.
Huh, I did have my doubts tbh, but I coulda sworn that I'd seen a GBA Ranger in Gamestop once. Oh well...

As for GBA Mystery Dungeon, was there a different story line in Red Rescue Team?

Jun 17, 13 at 11:23pm
Darkrai King

quote HelloNurse

Jun 17, 13 at 10:56pm
Hypnosis

quote Slowpoke360
Miror B is my spirit animal. I really hope they make a new Shadow Pokemon game after X and Y (and after the Hoenn remake)

First of, dear lord, please no Hoenn remake ffs. I do not want to have to surf all that water in 3D beauty.

But to see another Col/XD game would be fantastical. But give me my damn wild pokes back and more team freedom.

Jun 17, 13 at 6:07pm
Slowpoke360

Miror B is my spirit animal. I really hope they make a new Shadow Pokemon game after X and Y (and after the Hoenn remake)

Jun 17, 13 at 5:57pm
HelloNurse