Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » God of War: Ascension » Kratos' infidelities teased in God of War: Ascension's single-player trailer, or are they » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 18, 13 at 5:55pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 21, 13 at 12:45am
bluexy

Paranoid Android Nuh uh.

Jan 20, 13 at 10:48pm
S-I-E

hmm, this moment is actually one of the things i like about Mondays. every douche on the net is either too busy making homework after school or is hopelessly stuck in the traffic.

yet every Friday again when folks get home tired filled with stress in their mind a button turns in their head and people start to look for ways to unload. sometimes it feels like those trouble hunting folks on the net are nothing but mindless birds stuck in a tiny cage, frustrating themselves needlessly in an effort to win from the intruder that torments them from the other side of the mirror.

i am but a text without a soul and feelings, fight me!

Jan 20, 13 at 10:12pm
Paranoid Android

Terrible article.

Jan 19, 13 at 10:33pm
oni_hero

No one is faulting you for thinking what you thought bluexy Kratos has been known to get down with the whore or two...... usually two, and at the same time. I mean the games have had me hit buttons in time and the right direction so (off-screen) Kratos could get his willie wet. I don't want to help Kratos dip his log in the lake damn it! I want to kill things and rip things wings off, then help Kratos stab gods, but not stab them like that.

Side note, why do the random internet trolls always show up........

Jan 19, 13 at 9:11pm
Stodie

I love how the author of this article claims to be knowledgeable of the storyline and that it doesn't even cross his mind that Kratos had a wife and daughter (who are the effing reason Kratos tries to exact revenge on Ares in the first place). Also, Kratos' infidelity was pretty clear to anyone who played the "sex" mini-game at the beginning of the first GOW.

Jan 19, 13 at 3:52pm
THM

Can't wait for my birthday

Jan 19, 13 at 11:33am
Drogo Baggins

quote bluexy
The internet is a cold, cold place for people who don't recognize what Kratos' daughter looks like.
Hey, at least you have a basic understanding of punctuation and spelling. Those complaining can't say the same.

However, that's clearly not as important as knowing what a very minor character in a video game looks like.

(Ugh, I have a widows and orphans thing going on with the article version of this comment. )

Jan 19, 13 at 1:12am
S-I-E

bluexy
big mouths tiny dicks blu. people like that usually still have some growing up to do. they'l auto correct themselves when they run into an even bigger jerk online

i for one appreciate the work that's been done here. don't let some "guest" user spoil that for ya.

Jan 19, 13 at 12:36am
bluexy

The internet is a cold, cold place for people who don't recognize what Kratos' daughter looks like.

Jan 19, 13 at 12:28am
Hiphop101

What the hell is wrong with the writer of this article? that woman is his wife, not athena. This is supported by the fact that he's kissing his daughter calliope goodnight. I don't even think that his skin is white in that segment, rather it is the lighting that makes it appear so. What you COULD have talked about was the fact that it seems like Kratos was slightly grinning, showing a different side to him, as well as the fact that his wife lysandra appears to be wearing an olympian ring. Leave the article writing to people who actually know how to write and know what they are writing about douchbag.