Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » "Classic" white PlayStation 3 bundle detailed, includes inFAMOUS 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, more » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 5:28pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 2:51pm
Jeterocks

quote Jeterocks
quote rpg
I think I'm going to just ride my ps3 out until it burns in flames in hope of sony, microsofts home consoles being out then.
(throws icepack on top of ps3) chill.
Exactly what I'm doing. Had my fat PS3 since 2006 and it's still plowing along. Sounds like a plane is about to take off though but hey, it is still playing games.

Spoke too soon. My PS3 just got the YLOD. December 27, 2006 - January 24, 2013. RIP

Jan 18, 13 at 1:12pm
unclebobert87

That white <3

If i had the money, i'd order one this very second. I have a 80Gb Fat... it's dying and 80Gb just isn't enough anymore

Jan 18, 13 at 1:10pm
rpg

quote Jeterocks
quote rpg
I think I'm going to just ride my ps3 out until it burns in flames in hope of sony, microsofts home consoles being out then.
Exactly what I'm doing. Had my fat PS3 since 2006 and it's still plowing along. Sounds like a plane is about to take off though but hey, it is still playing games.
Lol I didn't even want to talk about the noises my ps3 makes but that sums it up beautifully.
Oh, I started turning on old standing fans just so I don't hear the noise coming from my ps3 >.<
If you don't hear it, then it must not be happening... (denial)

Jan 18, 13 at 1:05pm
Agua

but is it backwards compatible

Jan 18, 13 at 3:36am
THM

Looks cool...I like the controller!!!

Jan 17, 13 at 8:42pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote MetallicaDragon
My little brother was suppost to get a PS3 for christmas. Then his other half sister (not related to me) was suppost to take care of it at her house. One of her friends stole the *bleep*ing thing like a little pussy thank God my little bro didn't know he was getting one. His birthday is comming up so maybe i'll go splits with my dad and get this for his Birthday. This would be perfect for him.Plus I think the white looks rather good!
Well that certainly sucks, sorry to hear your holiday plans went sour due to some greedy dipstick. Had something similar happen to me with my N64, loaned it and several games to my cousin only for someone to steal it from her dad's house.

This might be a good deal for anyone that never had a PS3 and are obviously lacking games, since most people would normally only be able to afford 1-2 games at first. Might get PS+ myself if I ever get a Vita for this very reason (plus everything else).

Jan 17, 13 at 7:35pm
MetallicaDragon

My little brother was suppost to get a PS3 for christmas. Then his other half sister (not related to me) was suppost to take care of it at her house. One of her friends stole the *bleep*ing thing like a little pussy thank God my little bro didn't know he was getting one. His birthday is comming up so maybe i'll go splits with my dad and get this for his Birthday. This would be perfect for him.Plus I think the white looks rather good!

Jan 17, 13 at 6:55pm
DedValve

You know the handheld is dead when your getting more vita games when purchasing a CONSOLE bundle.

I still don't have a PS3 and given the unlikely event that PS4 will not have backwards compatibility I may get one, but I refuse to get those cheap as hell super slims. I don' know wtf sony was thinking but the damn things look and sound like they are about to break at any second.

Jan 17, 13 at 6:04pm
Jeterocks

quote rpg

Jan 17, 13 at 5:58pm
rpg