Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » Router » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 11:55amGuugley

need some recommendations for 'em, currently have this one but it doesn't seem to want me to have more than 1 console on an open nat (2 xbox's and a playstation, only 1 can be open at any given time). i've tried all the online tutorials, port forwarding and all that stuff so i figure it must be down to this, right? i've heard belkin is a cheap brand so that'd explain it if so.

s'yeah, any help/feedback whatever would be great. hiigaran, maybe? q:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 12:54pm
hiigaran

eh, networking is a complicated thing, i guess. anyway, sorry i couldnt be of any extra help.

Jan 17, 13 at 12:44pm
Guugley

okay cheers fella (:

such a complicated process should not be in place for what is surely such a common issue :/

Jan 17, 13 at 12:42pm
hiigaran

Ren of Heavens might be better at helping you. when it comes to networking, im not exactly the most experienced.

Jan 17, 13 at 12:37pm
Guugley

okay so dmz is disabled as says in the link you posted hiigaran and upnp is enabled, this is what i have now on the port forwarding(virtual servers) screen:

as you can see, my page looks different to the one in the article i linked to in my previous post and i'm not exactly sure how it should translate.

i think at one point i tried copy+pasting all of those details to different private ip addresses (up to like .4 or .5 or something) but then it didn't let me connect to xbox live at all, iirc

Jan 17, 13 at 12:07pm
Guugley

hiigaran i have no *bleep*ing idea what Port Range Triggering is or how to enable it D:

edit: i think this is what i need to read. :>

Jan 17, 13 at 11:59am
hiigaran

see if this helps you before buying a new router. scroll down a bit to the top answer.

other than that, because i dont have a console, i have no experience with issues such as this.

Jan 17, 13 at 11:55am
Guugley

need some recommendations for 'em, currently have this one but it doesn't seem to want me to have more than 1 console on an open nat (2 xbox's and a playstation, only 1 can be open at any given time). i've tried all the online tutorials, port forwarding and all that stuff so i figure it must be down to this, right? i've heard belkin is a cheap brand so that'd explain it if so.

s'yeah, any help/feedback whatever would be great. hiigaran, maybe? q: