Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Killer is Dead » Suda51: Killer is Dead won't be a sequel but still follows No More Heroes, Killer 7 in style » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 11:13amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 6:58pm
Largerock

OTT Customizable left hand? Katana with blue flame(?) coming out and looks sexy? Assassins in business suits? SIDE FREAKING BOOB!?

*Jumps around mario style out of excitement*

Jan 17, 13 at 6:49pm
DedValve

Yeah but then you have that one weird horror game which was broke as hell, some of their more obscure PS2 titles weren't all up to snuff and more recently Lollipop chainsaw was just...well boring.

But No More Heroes, Killer 7 and Shadows of the Damned where all top notch. It's always a hit or miss with crazy suda.

Jan 17, 13 at 6:12pm
Duncan Idaho

quote bluexy
I have a broken relationship with Suda 51. He makes things and I tell myself I don't want them and then I get them.
dont we all? i originally dint wanted to touch Killer 7 or NMH then a friend of mine asks me to play, i do it for 30 mins before i leave in a rush his house to buy a copy of both games.

Ded Valve If grasshoper is know for something is gameplay, NMH 1 and 2 had OMG gameplay, easy to pick up, easy to rape kill enemies with it, i solo usually the whole NMH2 with the last katana you get, double wielding FTW.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:41pm
DedValve

Suda is a hot and miss. Sometimes I have innaprolriate dreams about his work and other times his work just doesn't speak to me at all. But ill be damned if I'm not going to be dreaming naughty things about this one, i just hope to god the gameplay is good.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:31pm
bluexy

I have a broken relationship with Suda 51. He makes things and I tell myself I don't want them and then I get them.

Jan 17, 13 at 11:13am
RabidChinaGirl