Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Barclays Premier League Challenge: 2013 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 11:02amD3structor

Firstly I just want to say this challenge was created by blueboy123 in the FM forum here and i thought it would be a fun challenge for the FIFA forums to take part in.

I will need 20 neoseeker members to join and pick a number between 1-20. I will then randomly assign you a PL team. You will be given £500m to spend among you. The first round you will be able to buy and sell players between the managers. There will be a week deadline for this round. This deadline could change due to how well this competition is going. The second round you will be given £250m more on your remaining budget to buy players outside the premier league. You can bid up to 10 players and the highest bidder will get that player on there team. (pm me with your bids) In result of a tie, the managers must bid again for the player with there left over budgets. Then PM me with your starting 11, formation and tactics. I will sim the games and post weekly updates every other day

Hope that is clear, ask me if you have a question. Sign up using this code :

neoseeker name:
number (1-20):

Right guys, this was last years very succesful competition, and i would like to thank KillaAshley and Pappi for last years competition, and for half this post

Any Queries please contact me.

LegendOfNufc has signed up via pm, as has Dyliboy2

1- LegendOfNufc - Reading
2- AliB110 - West Ham
3- Crowy - Wigan Athletic
4- Me - Everton
5- Blueboy123 - Tottenham Hotspur
6- RedDevil - Arsenal
7- Dyliboy2 - Aston Villa
8- TRFC_FAN - Chelsea
9- robzda - Southampton
10- Red Devil 4 Life - Newcastle United
11- KillaAshley - Fulham
12- Gonzales - Sunderland
13- Yicker_Latic - Norwich City
14- FootballManagerBoy - West Brom
15- Square - Stoke City
16- Printer67 - Liverpool
17- Saints Fan - Swansea
18- CosLamp - QPR
19- Ilveonjupiter - Man City
20- ortiz44 - Man Utd

There is a list of all of the transfers completed so far here(around halfway down the page). The list will be updated regularly.

Please make a squad post that entails your current squad, your current transfer budget, your transfers in and out and anything else you wish to put in it. Please update the post after every transfer you make. I will then link your post below so other members can easily check what everyone's current situation is.

Team Squad Pages:

Manchester United (1st post on page 12)
Southampton (1st post on page 5)
Reading (8th post on page 26)
QPR (6th post on page 7)
Everton (10th post on page 7)
West Ham United (3rd post on page 9)
Aston Villa (2nd post on page 8)
Chelsea (14th post on page 14)
Tottenham Hotspur (6th post on page 16)
Newcastle United (4th post on page 18)
Sunderland (8th post on page 18)
Arsenal (9th post on page 18)
Stoke City (1st post on page 21)
Man City (8th post on page 23)
Fulham (3rd post on page 26)

Find the current top five goalscorers at the bottom of this page.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 13 at 11:08am
ilveonjupiter

quote D3structor
Right guys, I've skipped well ahead without any updates. I'm sorry about the horribly long wait but updates shall resume probably Tuesday.

kk

Jun 16, 13 at 11:20pm
D3structor

Right guys, I've skipped well ahead without any updates. I'm sorry about the horribly long wait but updates shall resume probably Tuesday.

May 09, 13 at 5:32pm
CosLamp

Just so you know D3structor I've updated my starting XI on my squad page. Realised Mascherano and Martinez weren't playing

May 09, 13 at 4:07pm
AliB23

quote Gonzales
1 goal scored...
Wow. I've just seen that now you have pointed it out. That's pretty incredible haha.

It could be worse

May 09, 13 at 3:52pm
Gonzales

1 goal scored...

May 08, 13 at 1:27pm
CosLamp

QPR still in the Champions League hunt

May 08, 13 at 1:07pm
AliB23

Here is the league table after Match Day 7:

I'm quite surprised that Arsenal are so far down the table as there is a wealth of talent in their starting XI and so you would assume that they could produce some results.

May 08, 13 at 12:36pm
D3structor

Match Day 7

So, Whaddya think guys?

-Signing of the season?
-Flop?
-Overachievers?
-Underperformers
-Best Player?

etc.

May 03, 13 at 12:22pm
ilveonjupiter