Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Saved 24+ Ultimate Tickets...got one Invisible Woman » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 5:53amTheNameWasTaken

So in anticipation of this event I have been hoarding my Ultimate Tickets to cash in while the chances of raiders were doubled. I have save up almost 30 tickets on 4 accounts and have only gotten 1 S Rare Raider Invisible Woman, but got like 4x OLD Rare Torchs and Things. You have got to be kidding me!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 19, 13 at 7:13pm
Punisher75

zero luck in both the X Men event and so far in the FF events, no raider cards,and no ssr cards

very frusrated to see the lucky people get these cards and I wind up with squat

Jan 18, 13 at 8:33pm
prime310

SSRs and URs were raining the first month and a half of release, but Cygames has made adjustments in drop rates in their favor now that they ave more users.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:43pm
BionicCommmando

lol, its ok to hate me. I'm just glad you didn't accuse me of lying. I had to send a screenshot to a buddy that didn't believe me.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:29pm
Butterz

quote Mudgobbla
quote BionicCommmando
I pulled 1 ticket for the login commendation reward while I was sitting on the crapper at work first thing this morning and pulled a UR Silver Surfer!!! Thank goodness I was sitting and prepared!
h8 u.
seconded, ha.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:19pm
Mudgobbla

quote BionicCommmando
I pulled 1 ticket for the login commendation reward while I was sitting on the crapper at work first thing this morning and pulled a UR Silver Surfer!!! Thank goodness I was sitting and prepared!
h8 u.

Jan 17, 13 at 2:17pm
BionicCommmando

Jan 17, 13 at 1:23pm
kreulvin

45 tickets : 1 UR IM, 1 SSR thing, 2 SR, 40 rares and 1 uncommon

Jan 17, 13 at 12:54pm
whaiyun

Pulled about 18 CPs. 1 Johnny lol

Jan 17, 13 at 12:24pm
sting7785

Had 45 tickets across my feeders. Got 1 Invisible Woman and 1 Matchstick Johnny Storm. I did pull a SSR HellFire Ghost Rider and SSR Hulk though. Took away the sting some.

Jan 17, 13 at 11:37am
Butterz

quote gmgjets
Opened about 66, got 3 raider human torches, 1 hellfire ghost, ssr surfer (really?), some scattered sr and the rest rares and uc. What a joke
Damn that's rough. Were those purchased or saved up from various maintenance issues and assignment rewards?

Possibly got your money back at least