Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » ft new ssr thing ----- auction closed, ty everyone for your bids » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 13 at 5:49amarockotacopuff

just pulled new ssr thing and might be willing to trade away, i have to work most the day today but will be back on around 9 tonight, so leave message with your offer, ill message back if you have top offer. not looking for cash just trades

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 7:27pm
arockotacopuff

ok i think my top bid has backed out and i have to go back to old top bid, so right now top bid is 95 power packs, i wanna get this done asap so you can start useing your raid card for event, will only keep auction open for 30 min, so resend your bids and end 30 min you will be winner

Jan 17, 13 at 5:42pm
arockotacopuff

ok im home from work and this auction for ssr thing will be over when server for site goes back up, my top offer is 120 pp, thank you everyone for your great offers. 1 hour till this auction is done

Jan 17, 13 at 12:05pm
arockotacopuff

Top. 2 offers still the same. 7 hours till ill be off work and auction ends

Jan 17, 13 at 8:34am
arockotacopuff

Seems like auction will end tonight when i get off work, its 12 pm now i get off at 10 pm

Jan 17, 13 at 7:44am
arockotacopuff

New top offers 90 pp. And second 2 black cat gr and 2 booms. Thanks for all offers

Jan 17, 13 at 6:13am
arockotacopuff

sorry i should of gave more info, im in alliance guardians, in top 50 rankings, and before i head to work top offers are ur wolver + ssr thor, and 65 pp is other offer, sorry i cant be on till later to check again, and if i like the offer i will trade tonight if not in the am tomorrow

Jan 17, 13 at 5:49am
arockotacopuff

just pulled new ssr thing and might be willing to trade away, i have to work most the day today but will be back on around 9 tonight, so leave message with your offer, ill message back if you have top offer. not looking for cash just trades