Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Guild Wars 2 surpasses 3 million sales, ArenaNet looks to the new year » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 18, 13 at 8:22am
harhis23

Glad to know Anet devs do keep working to make GW2 even better or even become best among other existing MMO rivals to date. Exceeding the 3 million sales and still working to make the game better is definitely more than just an indicator that the company is seriously aiming at providing all guilders what they need/want.

Jan 16, 13 at 4:06am
LloydToS

Rey I posted a link to a response from a dev some days ago that said that these systems for visiting lower level areas will help you with working towards legendaries (look at the shards for '??' tokens in the screenshot for example). It seems they have good ideas, all we can do is wait patiently

Jan 15, 13 at 4:06pm
Rey

"The full post can be found here."
Aww...No clickable here

Ninjas everywhere!

On the actual subject now,
I see nothing about easier paths for legendary weapons...guess i'll have to wait a bit longer.

Kinda hyped up by the new stuff in WvW and the redesign boss encounters. Give haters the endgame they want.
Oh and the new lfg sounds good.

Jan 15, 13 at 3:54pm
RabidChinaGirl