Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Help me with my research on language in WoW :) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 21, 13 at 2:09am
Desdemonic

^Thank you so much!

I still need a few more participants, if anyone should like to fill out the survey I would be very grateful

freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=9ps6bg4pa2v04na181500&refer=freeonlinesurveys.com

(copy and paste this into your address bar)

Jan 18, 13 at 2:59am
SKEPTiCALSQUiD

quote Desdemonic
Bump dee bump! Thanks for all the help so far people, I am leaving the survey up until Sunday so if you could fill it out before then it would be awesome
All done, good luck with your research!

Jan 18, 13 at 2:48am
Desdemonic

Bump dee bump! Thanks for all the help so far people, I am leaving the survey up until Sunday so if you could fill it out before then it would be awesome

Jan 15, 13 at 7:25am
Desdemonic

Hello all,

As part of my BA I am conducting research on gaming language, especially how it is used in MMORPGs such as WoW. If you like, you could help me with my research by filling out this quick survey:

freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=9ps6bg4pa2v04na181500&refer=freeonlinesurveys.com

(^copy and paste this in your address bar)

It is completely anonymous and will only take you about 3 minutes to fill out. Your participation would greatly contribute to my research!

If you participate, please be as truthful in your answering of the questions as possible.

Thank you very much to those that are interested, I am very grateful to all of you

xxx
Desdemonic