Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Triple (or even Quadruple) Campaign Intersection » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 15, 13 at 2:10pm
haalyle

Thanks for getting the idea from reading my post
Anyway, it would be a great idea, except for the fact, I don't mind playing with randoms, but it would a whole lot better if you could invite people you know along to do something like that, it would make the game a lot more fun in my opinion.

Jan 15, 13 at 6:57am
HunterKiller666

I love it. It makes the game last longer without making it cheap at the same time. I haven't played any other games that did something like that so it's definitely a fresh concept. I really feel that they made an effort into making RE6 to be not just another copy of RE5 in many ways.

Jan 15, 13 at 3:59am
Agent Mo

The thought just occurred to me actually (after reading haalyle's post in the clan thread).

Before the game was released and they announced the whole 4 player thing at certain points where the campaigns intersect, i was actually certain and pretty excited for times when all 3 (or 4 even) campaigns intersected, and you'd have 6 or 7 (or 8 now i guess with agent dude) in some massively chaotic epicly awesome sequence.

But this never happened and i forgot all about it. Did anyone else want this? Do you think it could have worked?