Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » CES 2013 Report » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 13 at 9:30pmleochan

Neoseeker has returned from the CES 2013 trade show in Las Vegas, and we were able to catch a glimpse of many exciting new products from very familiar brands including Cooler Master, Corsair, OCZ and Thermaltake. We've shared our findings in our latest report.

CES 2013 Report

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 13 at 8:48am
Cryonicstate

Well hopefully we will get several different products in for review, a Voyager Air would be nice.

Jan 14, 13 at 7:12am
Crusad3r

That Voyager Air... I want that in my life D:

Jan 14, 13 at 12:12am
Cryonicstate

I did and it is impressive, I will hopefully get one in for review.

Jan 13, 13 at 11:13pm
Smok3Dogg

Did you get to see the OCZ Vector pcie SSD's?

Jan 13, 13 at 11:01pm
Cryonicstate

Thanks Shadow! I hope we get the opportunity to review the OCZ Vector series.

Jan 13, 13 at 10:36pm
Shadow of Death

Going to review the OCZ Vector series at all in the future? I'd like to see how it compares to the Agility 4 series with Neo's in-house tests.

BTW: Just a minor omission in the article, on the MSI/ECS page. "thin ITX form factor motherboards."

Jan 13, 13 at 9:30pm
leochan

Neoseeker has returned from the CES 2013 trade show in Las Vegas, and we were able to catch a glimpse of many exciting new products from very familiar brands including Cooler Master, Corsair, OCZ and Thermaltake. We've shared our findings in our latest report.