Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Weapon DLC: What would you like to see? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 13 at 4:57amblackomega34

We now know that a new weapon will be added to multiplayer with the 'Revolution' DLC pack. This got me thinking; what other weapons can they add, if they are willing to add more.
What other weapons would you like to see added to the game? What sort of weapon would work very well without it being too powerful? Give us your ideas.

I would like to see the H&K MR308 in the game. I would make it semi automatic without select-fire (like in real life) and make it an OHK to the head at 5 meters or less, otherwise with the rest of the stats being the same as the SMR. Increase recoil by about 300% and make it have a 15-round magazine.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 13 at 1:49am
blackomega34

quote HU1CH13
Seeing as it's 2025, a bullpup AK please.
I'd rather go for the AK-200/AK-12/whatever it's called. A bullpup AK-variant weapon would be awesome, though.
Bullpup-wise, I'd prefer an L22A2. That thing is like a baby SA80, it looks sweet.

quote Serene Guardian
I want my Winchester 1200 back. :c

I know it's obsolete.... BUT NYAAAAA >w<
Why go for the 1200 when you can take the 1892? Let out the inner cowboy in you.

Apr 02, 13 at 7:48pm
TurMoiL911

Yeah, I'd like to see old throwback weapons like the STG-44 in COD4 for an extra challenge.

Apr 02, 13 at 7:10pm
DarkBlade725

I would love to see MP40 from WaW its a fun weapon and it was a really good zombies weapon absolutely love it in zombies, fun to mess around with

Jan 19, 13 at 12:08pm
Miss Fortune

I want my Winchester 1200 back. :c

I know it's obsolete.... BUT NYAAAAA >w<

Jan 19, 13 at 10:28am
bionicle1995

quote Ultimaodin
Better yet, make a revolver that doesn't use shotgun shells and give it an ACOG!
Yes, do want. Do want non-crappy revolver.

Jan 19, 13 at 10:25am
Ultimaodin

quote bionicle1995
quote Ultimaodin
(your talking to a guy who will run a null class)
That explains it. I personally find no fun in running absolute zero. i always fill up every slot with something slightly helpful at least. Still, I dont think many players would join you in ACOGing their executioners.
Yes, but I am Odin - and I do want to. Screw everyone else!

EDIT: Better yet, make a revolver that doesn't use shotgun shells and give it an ACOG!

Jan 19, 13 at 10:23am
bionicle1995

quote Ultimaodin
(your talking to a guy who will run a null class)
That explains it. I personally find no fun in running absolute zero. i always fill up every slot with something slightly helpful at least. Still, I dont think many players would join you in ACOGing their executioners.

Jan 19, 13 at 10:18am
Ultimaodin

quote bionicle1995
quote Ultimaodin
Like the old Python Acog - that shizz was fun!
It was indeed, but at least it was functional. It increased range and aided aiming at long distances.

However, on a shotgun it would be a waste of an attachment. Why waste one of your pick 10 slots on something that quite literally does nothing?
Sorry, I don't understand your question - why not? (your talking to a guy who will run a null class)

Jan 19, 13 at 10:13am
bionicle1995

quote Ultimaodin
It was indeed, but at least it was functional. It increased range and aided aiming at long distances.

However, on a shotgun it would be a waste of an attachment. Why waste one of your pick 10 slots on something that quite literally does nothing?

Jan 19, 13 at 9:56am
Ultimaodin

quote bionicle1995
quote Ultimaodin
Also, why can I not put an ACOG on an Executioner! The anger, the rage. I want to be an idiot getting murdered with the most retarded class set-up in history! Give me a revolver with a damn scope!
The executioner fires shotgun shells, so an ACOG would be almost useless as its range is already tiny. Just use long barrel if you want more range.
I think you missed the point, I don't want extra range - I want to be a dickhead with an acog on a retarded revolver.