Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Paranormal » A Locator Spell » Post Reply

Note to Guests: "Join NeoSeeker to see the unseen.." speaks the Spirit of Special Salutations Understand the RULES of Paranormal before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 12, 13 at 4:23pmDivinorse

My friend was quite experienced in magic and spells and she told me about a spell that could locate lost objects. I haven't spoken with this friend in months and no longer can get a hold of them. Does anyone know a spell that I can use to locate an object that I have misplaced?

I have a case that belonged to the object and a few other things I could use to help channel where the object has gone, please help.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 13 at 1:13am
Divinorse

TheFourthGiza,

There is a spell, you have to light a white candle and write down on a piece of paper what your trying to find. Fold the paper up into fours until you can't fold it anymore. Then concentrate on the object you want as close your eyes. Meditate for five minutes and then light the piece of paper while saying out loud, "This object I seek will find its way back, I will not forget for it has left it's mark, I will seek and I will find this lost object of mine." And then blow out the white candle once the paper has burned.

If you were true about the object you wanted to find you will find it in the next coming weeks. Continue repeating the spell for more immediate effects.

Jun 23, 13 at 10:10am
TheFourthGiza

I always lose things, I've never found a spell to find them though.

If anyone knew a spell or a chant and then what to use, like dowsing rods, etc, please share I am curious!

Jan 13, 13 at 8:46pm
Harpie Lady

Oi.....Ah, whenever I need to find something,I ask. It appears in my dreams, and, if I remember, I find it. The way this works is I focus on the object for about an hour before I have to go to sleep, and then, I try to pay attention in my dreams, which is sometimes easier said than done....

Jan 12, 13 at 10:01pm
Kholdstare

quote Divinorse
My friend was quite experienced in magic and spells and she told me about a spell that could locate lost objects. I haven't spoken with this friend in months and no longer can get a hold of them. Does anyone know a spell that I can use to locate an object that I have misplaced?

I have a case that belonged to the object and a few other things I could use to help channel where the object has gone, please help.
lol the irony of losing the guy who finds missing things xDD

Jan 12, 13 at 5:43pm
Divinorse

quote Quetzalcoatl
YOu should check out these steps first on how to find lost objects before recruiting to casting spells: Click here
Oh I have already done that went through the list plenty of times but with no luck.

Jan 12, 13 at 5:36pm
Quetzalcoatl

YOu should check out these steps first on how to find lost objects before recruiting to casting spells: Click here

keeper of what desappears, hear me now...open your ears. find for me what i now seak, by moon,sun,earth,air,fire and sea

So mote it be.

Harpie Lady Morrigan - My two favorite witches please come and help this lad

Jan 12, 13 at 4:23pm
Divinorse