Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Less popular motherboard. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 13, 13 at 8:55am
mackzy

Motherboards from Biostar are working good..depending on your specification but they are consistent in providing High-End sound.. price are not bad too! you can also get the not latest version for sure the price is affordable..

anyway good sound system for your headphones, amp or stereos is reasonable for getting a motherboard that will provide this purposes. =)

Jun 12, 13 at 1:10pm
rahulghiraiya

i suggest u to go for AMD boards

Feb 22, 13 at 1:43pm
PureOCJim

If your looking for a gaming motherboard, I would go Z77

Jan 17, 13 at 3:33am
bennnn

hiii
i am alfie..lee
i wanted to say hello ...and how are you....

Jan 12, 13 at 12:28pm
kesi

Hi!
I have a nice site with pcs and well all the other parts are well picked at a fair price so I do trust them but for the motherboard:
1155 MSI B75MA-P45, B75 (dual PC3-12800U DDR3) (7798-010R) seems the name of it is B75MA-P45

Could not find much info on it, the description reads (some in German): Intel B75 • Speicherslots: 4x DDR3 • Erweiterungsslots: 1x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1x PCI • Anschlüsse extern: 1x VGA, 1x DVI, 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1x Gb LAN (RTL8111E), 5.1 Audio (ALC887), 1x PS/2 Tastatur, 1x PS/2 Maus • Anschlüsse intern: 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1x SATA 6Gb/s (B75), 5x SATA II (B75), 1x CPU-Lüfter PWM, 1x Lüfter PWM, 1x Lüfter, 1x seriell, 1x parallel • Besonderheiten: µATX, All solid capacitors UEFI

Now I don't expect it to be some powerful motherboard but if it makes my i5-2500K or Evga 550ti a piece of garbage it is pointless to buy this build all together... Are there any traps to it or is it just a normal budget motherboard? I plan to use this for gaming, so far I only read that I won't be able to overclock using this, but I can live with that until I can afford a better piece.