Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Dead Space 3 » Dead Space 3's limited Dev-Team Edition may turn you into a Necromorph, but it may be worth it » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 13 at 5:52pmbluexy

Dead Space 3's limited Dev-Team Edition may turn you into a Necromorph, but it may be worth it

Rory Young - Friday, January 11, 2013 5:52pm (PST) Like (1) Share
A miniature Marker statue? That is awesome and terrifying
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 13 at 1:41am
Demonfurby

quote RogueOperator
quote Nosgoth1979
Perhaps it’s because I’m not a huge collector, but that stuff doesn’t seem like it’s worth anywhere near $160, even when you add in the game. Of course, I’m not even sure if I’m going to drop the cash to buy Dead Space 3 on release day. After being disappointed by a number of highly-anticipated games, I’ve gotten kind of reluctant to spend my money on games I don’t KNOW are going to be worth it. That’s why I decided to start using some advice I got from one of my coworkers at DISH, who suggested I rent all the games I’m considering buying BEFORE I drop the sixty bucks each on them. Now I rent all my games through DISH’s Blockbuster Home; in fact, in anticipation of DS3 I put the first two games in my queue and am replaying the first now. With so many games that I played that I would have regretted buying this last year, Blockbuster Home has saved me so much money. And with it being a flat pay-by-the-month service, my bill is always consistent, no matter how many games I try in a month!
Wow, this is the least subtle product endorsement i've ever seen in my life.
Holy shit that's hilarious

Jan 31, 13 at 6:43pm
Machienzo

Yeah. That can't seriously be a legit post.

I think that the LE doesn't look that appealing either. Though I've only ever bought one collectors edition of a game which was Fallout New Vegas. Was that a worthy CE?

Jan 16, 13 at 6:40pm
RogueOperator

quote Nosgoth1979
Perhaps it’s because I’m not a huge collector, but that stuff doesn’t seem like it’s worth anywhere near $160, even when you add in the game. Of course, I’m not even sure if I’m going to drop the cash to buy Dead Space 3 on release day. After being disappointed by a number of highly-anticipated games, I’ve gotten kind of reluctant to spend my money on games I don’t KNOW are going to be worth it. That’s why I decided to start using some advice I got from one of my coworkers at DISH, who suggested I rent all the games I’m considering buying BEFORE I drop the sixty bucks each on them. Now I rent all my games through DISH’s Blockbuster Home; in fact, in anticipation of DS3 I put the first two games in my queue and am replaying the first now. With so many games that I played that I would have regretted buying this last year, Blockbuster Home has saved me so much money. And with it being a flat pay-by-the-month service, my bill is always consistent, no matter how many games I try in a month!
Wow, this is the least subtle product endorsement i've ever seen in my life.

Jan 12, 13 at 6:58pm
ThisIsNotMutantPanda

bluexy Well....I guess I'll just have to buy it online quick when it comes out then!

Jan 12, 13 at 6:56pm
bluexy

ThisIsNotMutantPanda Only 5000 of them being made. I'm not sure where it'll be, but I'm betting it'll go quick when it finally does get listed. I don't think anything has gone up on Amazon yet.

Jan 12, 13 at 6:52pm
ThisIsNotMutantPanda

So I just found out, not sure if it's just my State/Area, but none of my local retailers are selling the Dev-Team edition....

Jan 12, 13 at 4:05pm
THM

Another consumer cycle jerk...

Jan 11, 13 at 5:52pm
bluexy