Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » God of War: Ascension » Double down on God of War: Ascension behind the scenes mulitplayer trailers, Aries approved » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 13 at 5:32pm
intoxication

I really need to make use of my PS+ and try this thing out. Not really sure and/or how I feel about a game like GoW can have multiplayer, but the trailers look greats.

Jan 14, 13 at 7:32am
Swampert X

game is already looking awesome as it is, imagine the ingame experience when the multiplayer already looks so damn awesome.

Jan 11, 13 at 4:44pm
THM

I haven't played the beta, keep it as a surprise for final game release...I'm sure it'll will be a system seller for PlayStation 3 in its mid-life

Jan 11, 13 at 12:40pm
kuje

I've been playing the crap out of the beta for the last few days. I'm loving it, it's very addictive

Jan 11, 13 at 11:48am
bluexy