Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 13 at 8:48amDevian_Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2eDHUX8pE

Enjoy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 13 at 6:10am
andersonsappington

quote KR_1250
quote andersonsappington
Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.
Mneh, not for me unfortunately.

Most of my mates dont play BF3 (Stupid multiplayer pass, huge patches etc) so i usually play alone. I just try to slot myself into whatever team needs an extra man and fill whatever role they have missing.
That's interesting, I have been playing this game from so long but never give it a try with multilayer because of lacking some things. It's way to make fun and enjoyment. It's doesn't matter whatever you choose your own team or just play with anyone as a player. Want to play with you in the future!! Thanks.

Apr 03, 13 at 12:46am
KR_1250

quote andersonsappington
Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.
Mneh, not for me unfortunately.

Most of my mates dont play BF3 (Stupid multiplayer pass, huge patches etc) so i usually play alone. I just try to slot myself into whatever team needs an extra man and fill whatever role they have missing.

Apr 02, 13 at 10:35pm
andersonsappington

I often play this game and my opinion for BF3 it is the best game. The only Advice I can give is to be a team player. Supply Ammo , Health and Repair. Go for the objectives. Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.

Jan 21, 13 at 2:31am
KR_1250

quote Devian_Game
yeah , mouse play , and i am happy you enjoyed it
Yeah it was awesome.

I dont usually get very interested in player/user videos but that was something else.

I thought i was good at shooting down choppers aswell HAHAHA! Its something i practiced for a while. On some maps i can get maybe 2 or 3 per game if i am lucky. And i have shot down maybe just 5 jets in total. I aint that good by a long shot.

Jan 18, 13 at 6:48am
Devian_Game

yeah , mouse play , and i am happy you enjoyed it

Jan 13, 13 at 11:52pm
KR_1250

I usually dont watch vidoes on here but im glad i watched that one.

I love tanks aswell but i aint regularly taking down aircraft at those kinds of ranges. Nice shooting.

I take it you play on PC with a mouse because that tank turret rotates aweful fast.

Jan 11, 13 at 8:48am
Devian_Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2eDHUX8pE

Enjoy