Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » What i do best in BF3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 13 at 8:48amDevian_Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2eDHUX8pE

Enjoy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 13 at 6:10am
andersonsappington

quote KR_1250
quote andersonsappington
Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.
Mneh, not for me unfortunately.

Most of my mates dont play BF3 (Stupid multiplayer pass, huge patches etc) so i usually play alone. I just try to slot myself into whatever team needs an extra man and fill whatever role they have missing.
That's interesting, I have been playing this game from so long but never give it a try with multilayer because of lacking some things. It's way to make fun and enjoyment. It's doesn't matter whatever you choose your own team or just play with anyone as a player. Want to play with you in the future!! Thanks.

Apr 03, 13 at 12:46am
KR_1250

quote andersonsappington
Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.
Mneh, not for me unfortunately.

Most of my mates dont play BF3 (Stupid multiplayer pass, huge patches etc) so i usually play alone. I just try to slot myself into whatever team needs an extra man and fill whatever role they have missing.

Apr 02, 13 at 10:35pm
andersonsappington

I often play this game and my opinion for BF3 it is the best game. The only Advice I can give is to be a team player. Supply Ammo , Health and Repair. Go for the objectives. Mostly though , find a few friend s that you can play with on a regular basis. Its a team game.

Jan 21, 13 at 2:31am
KR_1250

quote Devian_Game
yeah , mouse play , and i am happy you enjoyed it
Yeah it was awesome.

I dont usually get very interested in player/user videos but that was something else.

I thought i was good at shooting down choppers aswell HAHAHA! Its something i practiced for a while. On some maps i can get maybe 2 or 3 per game if i am lucky. And i have shot down maybe just 5 jets in total. I aint that good by a long shot.

Jan 18, 13 at 6:48am
Devian_Game

yeah , mouse play , and i am happy you enjoyed it

Jan 13, 13 at 11:52pm
KR_1250

I usually dont watch vidoes on here but im glad i watched that one.

I love tanks aswell but i aint regularly taking down aircraft at those kinds of ranges. Nice shooting.

I take it you play on PC with a mouse because that tank turret rotates aweful fast.

Jan 11, 13 at 8:48am
Devian_Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2eDHUX8pE

Enjoy