Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » CoD Clans and Recruitment » Tactical Gaming is recruiting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 13 at 4:40amtg9911

Tactical Gaming is a professional L.L.C with over 10+ years of leadership, and a core of members who are dedicated to making Tactical Gaming a great community to be a part of. We are one of the oldest gaming communities that are alive to date. The dedication of our members and leaders is what makes Tactical Gaming what it is today. If you are interested in joining our ranks please join us in our public TeamSpeak 3 (See Below) to have a chat with our members, and register for free on our forums. If you have the heart and dedication like our current members you will be a perfect fit for our community.

Tactical Gaming was established in 1999 and has held a steady group of core members that continue to operate. Stats and numbers do not make a gaming community; it is the members and the attitude of the people who are in it. We promote the values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage in Tactical Gaming. Even some of our leaders are former or current service members. Join our ranks to see for yourself how a small name has become so big.

Tactical Gaming LLC is looking for Serious Gamer's for our Online Divisions We are building our TEAMS now for MLG, BOE, CAL, CEVO, TWL and ESEA Also Tactical Gaming Sports is seeking LEADERS who want to lead our Air Soft and Paint Ball Teams to Victory in the 2013 Finals. Space is limited please see our website for more information.

We host multiple game servers, and coordinate airsoft and paintball events around the world. The only thing we ask of our members is that you show respect, follow our Code of Ethics, and wear the tags in-game. Most importantly have fun, and enjoy the games, the following are some of the servers we host: PS2, CS: S, GE: S, TF2, ARMA 2, MW3, COD4, BF3, BF2, BF 2142, XBOX 360, PS3, Airsoft, Paintball.

We are Tactical Gaming.
Cooperative Gaming and Sports Community
www.tg99.org
Apply today at our website

Please email jnash@tg99.org or kvanryn@tg99.org or jmccaray@tg99.org
or PM me on here.

Thanks for reading.

ESPRIT DE CORPS

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 08, 13 at 2:59am
tg9911

Hello guys and gals, TG9911 here again, we have done some huge updates to the site, please visit www.tg99.org for the newest site and checkout our forums, don't be affraid to PM any of our Leadership members, or any staff members about any questions you may have.

Apr 24, 13 at 5:08am
Havoc Gaming

Hey tac,

My Name is Xavier and I started a League called HLG. I would love for you and your crew to come down to your site and Join our tournament! We have real prizes and you will be representing your clan against others from all over the U.S.

Show us your skills and get something in return for once!

www.Havocity.com

Feb 23, 13 at 1:47am
Dizzywallin

quote tg9911
Tactical Gaming L.L.C. currently has openings for the following positions, Member Officer, Public Relations Officers, Adertisers, EU and SH Operations Officers if you are intrested please fill out our application
I'm Intrested in being an Adertiser

Feb 23, 13 at 1:33am
tg9911

Tactical Gaming L.L.C. currently has openings for the following positions, Member Officer, Public Relations Officers, Adertisers, EU and SH Operations Officers if you are intrested please fill out our application
@ http://www.tacticalgaming.org/hq/new/index.php/about-tg/join-tg/tg-application

Feb 09, 13 at 8:03pm
tg9911

We have two new announcements to make,

We are looking in an untapped gaming community, the tablet gaming community. You might think that we are kidding but, we see something there.

We are also looking forward to the next gen consoles. When they hit store shelves we will integrate them into are community.

Jan 29, 13 at 3:49pm
coryhausler

Did you send it to cory.hausler@live.com? Cause i checked it everyday for 2 weeks. Kept my email clean so i would see it too

Jan 29, 13 at 2:35pm
tg9911

coryhausler, there is someone reading all new apps. and its me. I sent you an aceptance letter within the first 24 hours, you probably didn't read it.

Jan 16, 13 at 10:59am
coryhausler

I did all that. I joined, filled out the app. Says it takes 24-48 hours. Guess what? No reply. No one is ever on the website to talk. So idk

Jan 16, 13 at 8:23am
IUSEthePM-9

quote Horse
quote IUSEthePM-9
quote Horse
"Just come to OUR website and fill our AN application."
You *bleep*ed 'em up proper, they won't be back.
How's that PM-9 working out for you?
Funny bout that, I called Vonderhaar up, told him 'what the *bleep*?' and he said he'll throw it into the next dlc. Coincidentally, my clan, Lethal Gaming, is recruiting, you want in?

Jan 16, 13 at 7:42am
Horse

quote IUSEthePM-9
quote Horse
"Just come to OUR website and fill our AN application."
You *bleep*ed 'em up proper, they won't be back.
How's that PM-9 working out for you?