Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » FM2013 Story/Competition Forum » [Academy] IA Academy of Football » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 13 at 1:33pmIcarusAbides

Welcome to the IA Academy of Football

The Mission

To help a new generation of players find clubs to develop their supreme talent so that they can become the best players they possibly can, At the IA Academy we manage the careers of our clients to ensure that they make the best possible move to help their careers develop and to showcase their talent at the highest level.

The Search

We are looking for a strong group of talented individuals who we will find the best suitable clubs for, we will then monitor their careers from start to finish over the next 15 years or so. If you think you are suitable for the IA Academy then fill out the form below:

[b]First Name:[/b] 
[b]Last Name:[/b] 
[b]Common Name (optional):[/b] 
[b]DOB (xx/xx/1996):[/b] 
[b]Place Of Birth:[/b] 
[b]Favoured Club(s):[/b] Up to 3 
[b]Disliked Club(s):[/b] Up to 3
[b]Favoured Player(s):[/b] Up to 3
[b]Disliked Player(s):[/b] Up to 3
[b]Nationality:[/b] 
[b]Other Nationality(s):[/b] Up to 2
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Preferred Foot:[/b] 
[b]Preferred Shirt Number:[/b]

Feel free to select from any nationality, It would be nice to have a wide range of nationalities if we can. All players will be given the same set CA and PA, I will then monitor the players through their careers and post regular updates about them here. Choose any positions you want, I have no issue if we have 20 strikers on the books as they will not be at one club.

I plan for this to continue until the players retire so that we will get to see out their entire careers and see what they manage to achieve. I will do seasonal updates but I will be monitoring the players closely so at times there may be single updates about one player and how they've scored a hat-trick in the Champions League final or whatever.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 19, 13 at 10:57am
PUNX

Hi I read through all of this last night. Loved it. Best in the world was obviously the left back. To bad he wasn't like bale and went to the wing later in his career.

If you really do start this again when do u plan on accepting people?

Thanks again for an awesome story. Comes few and far between on here!

Aug 19, 13 at 4:06am
Sigge

Please tag me too IcarusAbides
Would love to take part!

Aug 17, 13 at 3:45pm
GraTaylor

Cheers bud. Top man.

Aug 17, 13 at 3:15pm
IcarusAbides

quote GraTaylor
IcarusAbides are you going to do another one of these mate?

if you do one of these for FM2014 then could you tag me please? definitely interested in seeing what I could have been like had I not swapped football for American football

cheers bud.
Yeah I plan to run a couple of them next year so I'll be sure to tag you, Cheers

Aug 17, 13 at 3:10pm
GraTaylor

IcarusAbides are you going to do another one of these mate?

if you do one of these for FM2014 then could you tag me please? definitely interested in seeing what I could have been like had I not swapped football for American football

cheers bud.

Jun 06, 13 at 11:17am
edvinasbotyrius

IcarusAbides

Dont forget to tag me into the third one

May 20, 13 at 5:08am
peterdaddy

Can you tag me in the nxt one

May 19, 13 at 2:17am
Papamje

Hey man! Reallly loved this thread Too bad I couldn't be there from the beginning. If you start a new one I would love it if you tagged me in it! Cheers

Mar 19, 13 at 4:02pm
Crowy

I'm the kind of player that does my job without a fuss and goes unnoticed, I'm the best.

Mar 19, 13 at 3:42pm
SportingPhoenix

Amazing Academy!
Tag me in the new one IcarusAbides!