Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dead Island Riptide » Dead Island: Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition packed full of fan-voted stuff, like a zombie arm bottle opener » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 13 at 11:52ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 13 at 12:11pm
Bean007

So does this come with all the bugs that plagued the game as well?

Jan 11, 13 at 2:45pm
Shadow of Death

bluxy - I notice that the Windows version on Amazon.com is currently absent, except as a PC download. Guess they're rather slow with that too.

Online Retailers do tend to be rather slow to list the PC versions of games.

Jan 11, 13 at 10:55am
bluexy

Ded Valve I'll fight you!

@ kelly420greene Just got an update that online retailers have been a bit slow about getting their listings up, but it'll be available from the usual suspects (Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop, Walmart). Here's the Amazon listing, which has just gone live: http://amzn.com/B00AYABWYO

Jan 10, 13 at 9:06pm
bluexy

@ kelly Hey Kelly, I did a quick browse of online outlets and didn't see any listings. As far as I can tell they should be available... but maybe the listings got delayed for some odd reason, or they're in-store only. I shot off an email to Deep Silver and will update you when I can.

Jan 10, 13 at 8:35pm
kelly420greene

were am i supossed to preorder this?

Jan 10, 13 at 7:54pm
Peace-Child

Dead Island: Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition.

What a mouthful!

Jan 10, 13 at 2:36pm
Aeolus426

i'm already getting this no matter what since i love the first game and it's coming out on my birthday but my only question, is the steel case included as well?

Jan 10, 13 at 1:49pm
Shadow of Death

I'll get this. I mean, physical goodies are always nice ^_^

Wonder what the pre-order bonuses will be? Anybody know?

Jan 10, 13 at 1:24pm
DedValve

Actually ever since L4D2 I'd say the roles are reversed on which is the darker game.

That said my body doesn't have any more in me to keep up this hype. Too many goddamn games and I have to buy them all. Perhaps I should have saved my money rather than bribe everyone I meet?

Jan 10, 13 at 12:41pm
bluexy

"Special Edition Includes Alternate Character Skin, Pack of Weapon MODs, Digital Strategy Map" Agua

Thanks for the fix.