Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » TERA » TERA: Rising opens its free-to-play MMO doors starting in February, mocks The Old Republic » Post Reply

TERA Forum

profile  pro reviews  screens  videos  discussion board  

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 09, 13 at 8:41ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 13 at 1:06am
Acatia

Its available in america, europe, korea and japan under seperate publishers, aka idk but doubt they link together, however I do recall having australians around on US servers, so I'd imagine you can get the game from your nearest publisher.
That's my "not fully proven but still a lil bit" guess anyway

Jan 24, 13 at 1:53am
kirito

is this game available globally?

Jan 20, 13 at 12:00am
Acatia

*insert Slowpoke pic* I see what you did there, thx bluexy. The gameplay looked boring to me but I didn't know it was gimping players as well, sounds even worst then I already thought (but then again Star Wars is kind of overrated anyway).

Seems like my schedule will meet up with TERA Rising's launch, might as well get to use my founder status.

Jan 18, 13 at 8:51pm
bluexy

Acatia Yeah, Star Wars has a very restrictive F2P system. Lightyears behind TERA, dohoho

Jan 18, 13 at 8:31pm
Acatia

I'm curious, how is Tera mocking Star Wars though, is SWOTR that crazy restrictive? or is TERA's gateless looking model just that special?

If anything I played TERA from closed beta till november last year, where I had grown a lil tired of MMOs in general especially with the schedule i had then. I'd say though while this is definitely no Monster Hunter (reference I was given when I was introduced to it), TERA is the most "active" MMO I've played, that might not be much but was definitely better then WoW and Cabal (all i saw about SWOTR looked boring, same for Aion and FF14 looked awkward).

Jan 17, 13 at 10:58am
Duncan Idaho

quote Acatia
I see, I only remembered Guilpho saying he'd play it if he had money, could be cool to have you guys tag along though.
it's be cool, but i need to gather some 900$ for the PC, given that the parts i am going to use arent exactly expensive but they add up to somewhere between 750-900$.

Jan 17, 13 at 10:52am
Acatia

quote Duncan Idaho
quote Acatia
[quote=Duncan Idaho]A couple of old friends of mine left neo for TERA
Neji played? fo real? I didn't even know. I might play it again from time to time after its free cuz i had stopped back around november.
He did i remember he mentioned it on one of the posts, migth test if if i can get the cash to build a new PC.
I see, I only remembered Guilpho saying he'd play it if he had money, could be cool to have you guys tag along though.

Jan 17, 13 at 10:48am
Duncan Idaho

quote Acatia
[quote=Duncan Idaho]A couple of old friends of mine left neo for TERA
Neji played? fo real? I didn't even know. I might play it again from time to time after its free cuz i had stopped back around november.
He did i remember he mentioned it on one of the posts, migth test if if i can get the cash to build a new PC.

Jan 17, 13 at 10:45am
Acatia

quote Duncan Idaho
A couple of old friends of mine left neo for TERA Acatia and .@neji 9889@ since it's becoming free to play i migth want to test it

Jan 14, 13 at 6:30am
Duncan Idaho

A couple of old friends of mine left neo for TERA Acatia and .@neji 9889@ since it's becoming free to play i migth want to test it