Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon X & Y » type combinations you like to see » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 8, 13 at 12:44pmbatsman

Title explains it all, what type combinations do you want to see for new pokemon?

Id love a grass dragon this time as dragon pokemon
Also dark/electric and dark/psychic

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 15, 13 at 5:04pm
Phi

Fire/Water teapot Pokemon please. :3 It would make me whole year. I think Fire/Water is quite easy to put together, after all they would make steam.

Fire/Grass either for some sort of singed forest fire Pokemon.

Jan 14, 13 at 10:47am
bbb7002004

They should make an ice/steel combo that looks like a living fire extinguisher. Just gotta love that irony.

Jan 14, 13 at 10:15am
samiboy11

quote Unseen Steal
The only way I could see them making a fire water pokemon is if it was based on a dolphin and the dolphin had a hot spring as a spout.
How about a torkoal evolution that's like hot spring pokemon?

Jan 14, 13 at 9:54am
Gotenks

Well it would be fine if they made a few evolutions for older Pokemon. But their focus should be on making more new original Pokemon.

Jan 14, 13 at 6:53am
Unseen Steal

well I would HOPE that they are making original pokemon, and not pre-evolutions/evolutions/spin-off legendaries.

Jan 13, 13 at 9:41pm
namco

quote Unseen Steal
The only way I could see them making a fire water pokemon is if it was based on a dolphin and the dolphin had a hot spring as a spout.
Regigigas made the regis right? So lets say threre was another regi he made but it was a failure and was halve fire halve water. that would be the fire/water pokemon.

Jan 13, 13 at 9:15pm
Unseen Steal

Jan 13, 13 at 8:28pm
namco

I would like to see a yomamma/yodaddy type! ...Just kidden. I would like to see a fire/water type and the pokemon would be basd on somthin in greek(greekfire)

Jan 13, 13 at 5:07pm
samiboy11

quote Rondo
quote samiboy11
I'd like the next starter to evolve into a fire/fighting type
No. We already have too many Fire/Fightings.

I want to see them pull out another Dark/Ghost type pokemon.
I was being sarcastic! I will kill a squirrel if it happens

Jan 13, 13 at 3:31pm
Rondo

quote samiboy11
I'd like the next starter to evolve into a fire/fighting type
No. We already have too many Fire/Fightings.

I want to see them pull out another Dark/Ghost type pokemon.