Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are the next evolution of the Pokemon world, coming to 3DS October 2013 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 08, 13 at 3:39ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 8:08am
propheticloon

yo im excedingly excited about this release as is my wife avid pokemon player since the very beginning gen 3 was disapointing 4 brought it back and ive honestly been waiting for a pokemon game like this since colloseum...literally dreamt about it the cell shading looks beautiful and im glad the i get back to the states from my deployment to walk right in to the new demension (see what i did there?) of pokemon amazing thank you nintendo for not letting the only peice of my childhood i want to keep fade away

Jan 13, 13 at 8:12pm
bond007106

quote supertom236
quote Elmarcoz
Is pokemon anime gonna be 3D CGI from now on? :/
i sure hope not. 3d cgi is nice and all, but i am still a fan of hand drawn cartoons. take garfield for example, the old hand drawn series was much better aesthetically then the new, low budget cgi they do now.
It won't be 3D CGI. The cost would be ridiculous. Even the anime that have huge budgets don't use CG for anything other than panoramic views and sweeping camera shots and the like (and overlaid with the normal anime art, not 'raw' CG). And the Pokemon anime is not a high budget anime (no-budget would be closer to the truth).

Jan 13, 13 at 8:01pm
supertom236

quote Elmarcoz
i sure hope not. 3d cgi is nice and all, but i am still a fan of hand drawn cartoons. take garfield for example, the old hand drawn series was much better aesthetically then the new, low budget cgi they do now.

Jan 13, 13 at 12:14am
Big A2

quote Elmarcoz
No way that's going to happen on an anime budget.

Jan 10, 13 at 12:21pm
Zombie_Barioth

Yea, I can kinda see it becoming the trying too hard annoying comic relief character and Fennekin being the pokemon of choice for whoever takes the non-battle focused character's position.

Hopefully by break into a new dimension they mean a huge re-boot and over haul for the anime. Let Ash go out with a bang and start fresh with a new protagonist, as much as we might miss kinda miss the old cast its getting pretty old, and besides thats what DVDs and youtube are for.

Jan 10, 13 at 11:40am
Elmarcoz

Since Chespin looks annoying as all hell, I see Ash having one in the anime.
Actually, breaking into a new dimension? Is pokemon anime gonna be 3D CGI from now on? :/

Jan 10, 13 at 5:00am
DedValve

Some new info from nintendo news, not really sure on their legitimacy but sounds legit at least. Aside from the obvious there will be over 700 pokemon with the addition of the 6 gen. Some other new things

In addition to existing Pokemon, there will be a large number of completely new Pokemon. The additions will bring the total number of Pokemon in the franchise from the current 649 to over 700.
Because of Pokemon X and Y, the Pokemon anime, movies, card game and merchandise will “break into a new dimension.”
People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience “Real Play.”
The game will utilize the Nintendo 3DS to its maximum abilities to leverage its overwhelmingly beautiful presentation.
The game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world.
The bonds between players and Pokemon will deepen, and Pokemon will become stronger with the new battle structure.
Everyone will enjoy the game’s scenario and music.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/09/therell-be-over-700-pokemon-with-the-releases-of-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-plus-additional-details/

Bluexy I love your avatar. Chespin ftw.

Jan 10, 13 at 4:57am
ThePoketard

The awkward moment when Chespin looks like a redesign and recolor of Oshawott >.> I love Fennekin and Froakie though and those legendaries look amazing *o*

Jan 10, 13 at 1:18am
Zombie_Barioth

quote Lukas
Or Dialga with Stanter's antlers.
Thats the first thing I though of when I saw it.

Jan 09, 13 at 10:44pm
Roy

I can see it now, Pokemon Z is going to be that after these two otherwise version 2 of these games in 2015.