Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Defensive Deck Questions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 07, 13 at 7:50amdemonss

Hi there!
I'm wondering how the defensive deck is picked when you are attacked.

I know they have "preset" labels of counter-speed, counter-bruiser, counter tactics, but it's not like when I get attacked I get to choose which one I'm defending with. So so far I have my defensive deck set up and just tossed in the counter bruiser slot, and none of the other slots are filled with anything.

I assume when I get attacked it just defaults to this slot.

Now if I made a deck that was specifically good for taking down attack values of a speed deck or something like that, and I placed it in counter speed
But lets say it had like 2k less defense than the deck sitting in counter bruiser, and my opponent attacked with a deck made of speed.. Would it pick the deck from "counter speed"?

If that's how it works, how does it choose which deck it pulls, or does it just default to the strongest defense power deck?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 13 at 8:48am
macbxxxx

For your other question, 10 is the minimum def, that's why so many people defend with widows and moon knights, it never goes under that.

Jan 07, 13 at 8:44am
demonss

quote macbxxxx
quote demonss
quote JDRockabody
It's always the top(in order 1-6) deck or the top deck you have enough def power for. If hit multiple times you lose def power and might not be able to afford your top deck so if deck number 2 for instance cost less it would move to that one or auto assign suggested deck.
Ok, so the "counter" whatever doesn't actually matter then?

I've never really seen my defense number drop after being attacked (even while playing) so how exactly does that break down? If I've only assigned one deck (again set on my counter bruiser slot) and nothing else, does it "auto" come up with the next best deck to use?
You can just rename those decks.
Yeah I noticed that, but didn't know if There was some special way that it was pulled.. Frankly they should have just called it deck 1, deck 2, deck 3 to not misconstrue how it worked.

Jan 07, 13 at 8:43am
macbxxxx

quote demonss
quote JDRockabody
It's always the top(in order 1-6) deck or the top deck you have enough def power for. If hit multiple times you lose def power and might not be able to afford your top deck so if deck number 2 for instance cost less it would move to that one or auto assign suggested deck.

I've never really seen my defense number drop after being attacked (even while playing) so how exactly does that break down? If I've only assigned one deck (again set on my counter bruiser slot) and nothing else, does it "auto" come up with the next best deck to use?
You can just rename those decks.

Jan 07, 13 at 8:31am
demonss

quote JDRockabody
I have never seen counter be a factor although it would make a lot of sense. The def dropping mostly comes into play during wars with multiple attacks but if you get hit with multiple attacks at once it will come in to play everyday. Yes they auto assign best available.
Thanks for the info this has been hounding on me.
So No I don't feel bad about the defensive deck I built.

Ok great thanks for the info!

One final question, is there a minimum?
I know a couple accts that have 10 defense that I have attacked (like level 80 some accts with 10 def) not because I'll get any silver out of it, but I'll get +5 mastery on my cards for doing so.

I attack 3 times in a row and each time they've got that widow card, So with the 5 pts or 10% whichever is greater should say that attack 2 they should have 5 defense and attack 3 they should have 0 defense (5pts is greater than 10% of 10 defense) but how it works out is that each of my attacks I face that widow.

Why does that happen?

Jan 07, 13 at 8:10am
JDRockabody

I have never seen counter be a factor although it would make a lot of sense. The def dropping mostly comes into play during wars with multiple attacks but if you get hit with multiple attacks at once it will come in to play everyday. Yes they auto assign best available.

Jan 07, 13 at 8:05am
demonss

quote JDRockabody

Jan 07, 13 at 7:54am
JDRockabody

Jan 07, 13 at 7:50am
demonss

Hi there!
I'm wondering how the defensive deck is picked when you are attacked.

I know they have "preset" labels of counter-speed, counter-bruiser, counter tactics, but it's not like when I get attacked I get to choose which one I'm defending with. So so far I have my defensive deck set up and just tossed in the counter bruiser slot, and none of the other slots are filled with anything.

I assume when I get attacked it just defaults to this slot.

Now if I made a deck that was specifically good for taking down attack values of a speed deck or something like that, and I placed it in counter speed
But lets say it had like 2k less defense than the deck sitting in counter bruiser, and my opponent attacked with a deck made of speed.. Would it pick the deck from "counter speed"?

If that's how it works, how does it choose which deck it pulls, or does it just default to the strongest defense power deck?