Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Goldkey glitch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 13 at 11:56amscolsey_22

Im not sure why or if i did anything but someone needs to try this, this is not a scam or spam or anything.Basically i have 2 characters a 50 zero and a 42 maya, the other day i was playing in tvh with my zero and i joined the game with my second pad with maya to level up and i noticed i had randomly got 11 keys with the siren, the ones on zero were the normal 2 i already had. I used them all with maya saved and quit and the items are still there, then i did the same today and i have 11 more. So anyone else wanna see if it works for others or if myt games just glitchin out, hope it works for you guys.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 13 at 5:59am
GWorr

Did the glitch I found on Youtube, and it's been giving me my keys back every time...but a couple of days ago it gave me 10 extra keys and 60 Badass points!

Jan 24, 13 at 2:31pm
Coi Cki

Yeah, I noticed the same as well. Wanted to trade cash between my characters and as soon as my other character joined, 11 keys popped up for him.

Jan 23, 13 at 2:22pm
GWorr

I did watch the video but couldn't follow it because I couldn't hear what you were saying. I have found a way to glitch the gold keys now though - so thanks

Jan 13, 13 at 11:36am
scolsey_22

quote GWorr
Fine, just would like to see it in action so I understand how to exploit myself
Here is the link http://youtu.be/DItMKM1Tj6w

Took the vid down seein as noone is interested.

Jan 12, 13 at 4:13am
GWorr

quote scolsey_22
Ill record it on my phone tomorrow if you want, but its not like theres any risk or anything that could happen?
Fine, just would like to see it in action so I understand how to exploit myself

Jan 10, 13 at 7:09pm
awesomepossum

Its not a glitch just an exploit... I use this all the time to get purples for my characters as I level them.

Jan 10, 13 at 2:25pm
scolsey_22

Ill record it on my phone tomorrow if you want, but its not like theres any risk or anything that could happen?

Jan 10, 13 at 2:11pm
GWorr

can we see video or pics of this?

Jan 10, 13 at 6:17am
scolsey_22

So noone else is trying this?

Jan 06, 13 at 11:56am
scolsey_22

Im not sure why or if i did anything but someone needs to try this, this is not a scam or spam or anything.Basically i have 2 characters a 50 zero and a 42 maya, the other day i was playing in tvh with my zero and i joined the game with my second pad with maya to level up and i noticed i had randomly got 11 keys with the siren, the ones on zero were the normal 2 i already had. I used them all with maya saved and quit and the items are still there, then i did the same today and i have 11 more. So anyone else wanna see if it works for others or if myt games just glitchin out, hope it works for you guys.