Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » voice cracking » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 13 at 6:44am
ComputerEd

quote raavn111
whenever i m listening music online or any kind of music ,sound is cracking is this because of sound driver or what is this ???
Okay first check your volume level at two places, the actual speaker and the in Windows level. A lot of people crank these both up high and end up with bad sound. Your PC volume should be around 75% to 85% and then control volume from the speakers. The reason for this is a lot of cheap onboard sound solutions will begin to break up at higher levels. On the whole however I find this works well for good quality cards as well.

The reason I am suggesting you look at this is your specification that this is music related. If it was a general sound issue then I would look at drivers or hardware but music specific tends to be volume related as people like to "crank it".

Jan 28, 13 at 8:33pm
Icebox

i sometimes hear a sharp squeak like sound (virtual squeak) when i plug in my beats headphones every time i open new wimndow tabs in pc and sometimes squeaks randomly when plugged.

Jan 19, 13 at 9:27am
Northern49

It could be from a lot of things...

Your soundcard/motherboard audio isn't working properly
There's dust in the port
A wire is loose, corroded, or bent

Is it coming from all speakers or just one?
Does it happen when you plug in other speakers?
Or, what happens when you do the same thing on another computer with the same speakers?

Jan 06, 13 at 8:44am
Gligar

I think its probably your speakers. Try different ones and see if that works. Also, try updating your drivers.

Jan 05, 13 at 11:55pm
raavn111

whenever i m listening music online or any kind of music ,sound is cracking is this because of sound driver or what is this ???