Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Japanese Pokemon Black & White 2 commercial teases big Pokemon news for next Tuesday » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 04, 13 at 9:10ambluexy

Japanese Pokemon Black & White 2 commercial teases big Pokemon news for next Tuesday

Rory Young - Friday, January 4, 2013 9:10am (PST) Like Share
Update It could really, really be anything
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 13 at 6:57pm
DedValve

quote GaTheZakk
I don't know about the one being called Pokemon X, I think I'd be afraid to look online for tips considering what x might bring up.
Thanks to google safesearch you know have to specifically put pokemon rule 34 to have your innocence destroyed by the disgusting internet.

Jan 08, 13 at 6:55pm
AgatioGanon

I don't know about the one being called Pokemon X, I think I'd be afraid to look online for tips considering what x might bring up.

Jan 08, 13 at 9:13am
dragonclawz

So these are full brand new games, as in the first releases of Generation 6?

If so, Gen.5 sure didn't last long!

Jan 08, 13 at 7:17am
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
Its called X and Y.

Its not Saphire and Ruby
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Jan 08, 13 at 7:09am
AgatioGanon

Its called X and Y.

Its not Saphire and Ruby, if it was Saphire and Ruby, then where's May as the female trainer?

I like it, it looks interesting, and coming out in October gives me pleny of time with gen 5.

Jan 08, 13 at 6:41am
Mime_SR

quote Enth
This is kinda bittersweet for me as I love the sprites, but the battles do look amazing and I welcome the evolution. Imagining those fights in 3D isdrool-worthy.

So Golurk, Psyduck, Patrat, Ralts, Mienfoo and Pikachu lines confirmed...Who else did I miss?
There was also a glimpse of Weavile and Audino, as well as the appearnace of Pansear and Dratini

Jan 08, 13 at 6:19am
Elmarcoz

Inb4 creepy fanfiction about Fennekin and nasty ass anime drawings of it.
Edit: Also Pokemon Z

Jan 08, 13 at 4:05am
bluexy

News post is up. I'm sure we'll have a full forum up before too long. Hooray! New Pokemons. Dibs on derp-frog.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/21854-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-are-the-next-evolution-of-the-pokemon-world-coming-to-3ds-october-2013

Jan 08, 13 at 4:03am
Enth

This is kinda bittersweet for me as I love the sprites, but the battles do look amazing and I welcome the evolution. Imagining those fights in 3D isdrool-worthy.

So Golurk, Psyduck, Patrat, Ralts, Mienfoo and Pikachu lines confirmed...Who else did I miss?

Jan 08, 13 at 3:49am
Kanon

I KNEW IT.