Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » installing blu ray player into laptop » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 13 at 10:16am
harbin

Not to mention that playing blurays on a PC/Laptop can be troublesome. Most Bluray drives come with software avaialble such as Power DVD or Win DVD, which can play bluray discs, without that it gets annoying having to install two other programs for it to work.

Jan 03, 13 at 9:54am
Crusad3r

I urge you to talk to your local computer store and buy it from there. This is in case the drive is incompatible. It is just so much easier dealing with your local shop than an online store (support local business! haha).

I have no idea if you would be able to install it or not though.

Jan 03, 13 at 7:33am
bronze0800

short and sweet

this is my laptop model dell n5110

the is the blu ray player i wanna install it in http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/160946330858?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

will it fit

this is my laptop resolution 1366x786 is that anygood

thanks