Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Nuked out » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 02, 13 at 7:28pmDarkBlade725

I played a FFA with a orbital Vsat, Counter Uav, and a Uav I used them and I went flawless at the end of the game is says NUked out play a FFA (flawless) without the use of scorestreaks and I was counfused.

Edit: It's my 500th post
Big celebration gimmie a cake

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 13 at 7:16pm
tacticalchaoz

I have gotten nuked out, you simply need to get a Nuclear Medal while playing Free-For-All. And in order to get a Nuclear medal in the first place, you need to get 30 kills with and item that you can put in your class, whether it is a gun, equipment, or a tactical grenade. Good luck, it was so annoying to get, and I didn't realize that I was going to get it until the game ended.

Jan 05, 13 at 1:54am
InnerDemon

Just means 30 gun kills and no scorestreak kills. Kind of like a moab in mw3.

Jan 05, 13 at 1:09am
J917

What Range 2h bro said.

Jan 05, 13 at 12:43am
Fortitudo

No. Im saying you did it legit.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:40pm
DarkBlade725

quote CTTR champion
quote blackomega34
Seen nuked out once before, by a hacker.
Well done, well done.
> Implying he hacked it.

Its possible you know. I havent done it but I bet ill find a guy who legitimately did it.
I dont know right now if you're saying I hacked for it but to tell you, I did it legit lol

Jan 03, 13 at 2:14pm
Wackajack

My mate went 32 and 0 on TD yesterday. Using UAV, C-UAV and V-sat. I also got a V-sat that match which would of helped. He got the nuclear title, and then a medal for each kill after called unstoppable, it was pretty cool

Jan 03, 13 at 12:19pm
blackomega34

quote CTTR champion
> Implying he hacked it.

Its possible you know. I havent done it but I bet ill find a guy who legitimately did it.
I know he was a hacker because he was prestige master and only had 1000 kills. Along with all the 'killer' medals.

Jan 03, 13 at 9:13am
Fortitudo

quote blackomega34
Well done, well done.
> Implying he hacked it.

Jan 03, 13 at 6:21am
blackomega34

Well done, well done.

Jan 03, 13 at 3:27am
Horse

Works in Combat Training LOL.