Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! » Help on my deck » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please look at the dates of when the last post was added to a thread as bumping a thread who had it's last post a year ago is not prefered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Jan 02, 13 at 4:24pmwhoistheguyaboveme

I know its well over 40 but what are some tips that you can give?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 13 at 12:35pm
Psychosis NOS

Your deck gave me a neat idea for a kind of Dino-Stun deck, but other than that...

Follow the above. Staples, common theme, as close to 40 cards as possible.

Maybe if I do something with that dino-stun deck, I'll show you.

Other than that, dear god man, organize

Also, don't let Kent bug you. He's an ass to everyone. It gets endearing after a while

Jan 03, 13 at 11:15am
Miragedres

Two things that have absolutely nothing to do with the Deck itself whoistheguyaboveme.

1.) Organize. You see that blue letter A, red letter Z and the down arrow sign on the left of your screen above DECK? That sorts your Deck so that you can tell where is what easily. It will group your Monsters, Spells, and Traps together so it is not all over the place.

2.) Written decklist. Ideally, after posting a screenshot of your Deck you can make things easier for yourself and others by writing down the Decklist in the post. Believe it or not, there are well over thousands of cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! and not all are easily identified.

Jan 03, 13 at 8:08am
whoistheguyaboveme

Yup. I thought these would be the answers I would get. Feel free to post more of them.

Jan 02, 13 at 6:52pm
kisshu24

For this particular deck, focus on Dinosaurs and their support. There is the common Dino-Rabbit deck style you can build around, but simply pick your best dino-beatstick, remove anything that isn't your kind of staple or doesn't fit your theme, and have at it. If you prefer to have everything a single attribute, then I suggest adding Gozen March, as well as considering if you'll be using Synchro or Xyz monsters in your deck, as they'll also change the way a deck can run, at least in my opinion.

Jan 02, 13 at 5:56pm
Swampert X

This deck is just all over the place with everything he could find I think...
I think he should first decide on a theme and proceed from there.
so what kind of theme/archetype would you like?

Jan 02, 13 at 4:46pm
Kent

dear god.

Have an actual game plan other than "play random cards",

Jan 02, 13 at 4:24pm
whoistheguyaboveme

I know its well over 40 but what are some tips that you can give?