Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Torchlight II » Torchlight 2 sells over a million copies, Runic Games is incredibly grateful to fans » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 13 at 5:55pm
Tenklis

Right on brother

Jan 02, 13 at 10:22pm
BlackLabel

quote Tenklis
I wouldn't waste 10 dollars on this game. I'm waiting for the real deal, path of exile. Most of the people who bought t2 probably don't know what poe is :/
I bought Torchlight 2 and I was in the Path of Exile beta. Torchlight 2 was a pretty good game, certainly better than Diablo 3 which wasn't all that much of a feat but still the best Action RPG of 2012. Path of Exile will probably be the best Action RPG of 2013 and I look forward to it.

Jan 02, 13 at 5:51pm
Tenklis

I wouldn't waste 10 dollars on this game. I'm waiting for the real deal, path of exile. Most of the people who bought t2 probably don't know what poe is :/

Jan 02, 13 at 2:59pm
Balmung

Bought it yesterday for 10$, haha got love steam.

Jan 02, 13 at 11:52am
RabidChinaGirl