Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » 3DS in 2013 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Dec 31, 12 at 2:47pmbbb7002004

With the new year upon us, what are you expecting out of the 3DS this next year? We know a few titles coming in the earlier months like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Monster Hunter Tri and Animal Crossing New Leaf, and have seen some big announcements in Japan like Phoenix Wright 5, Professor Layton, and Shin Megami Tensei 4, so what are you most looking forward to, and what games do you hope will get announced?

I'm personally most excited to see what new stuff gets announced. I fully expect to see a new handheld Zelda hit next year, and am hopeful that the rumored Pokemon news coming will be revealing a 3DS 6th generation entry.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 13 at 9:46am
bbb7002004

Yeah, its amazing what one big game can do to make a release schedule go from "decent" to "best thing ever." Either way, Nintendo is bringing the good stuff.

Fire Emblem
Brain Training
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Big holiday title (I'm thinking Zelda in November myself.)
Maybe Smash?

Throw some Monster Hunter and some Atlus games in there and you've got one great lineup. Hope the Wii U will shape up as nicely.

Jan 08, 13 at 6:30am
Nikos the great

This is definitely going to be the 3DS' best year in terms of sales, with the new pokemon and all that.

Jan 04, 13 at 10:13pm
Duncan Idaho

SMT: SH+SMT 4, FE:awakening, MHtri not much else aside MH4 and Luigi's mansion

Jan 04, 13 at 8:27pm
Fluidity

quote bbb7002004
To note, its not Persona 4, its a brand new game in the main SMT series.
In that case it will be a definite yes on my list. Hell, I may even import it if my Japanese gets good enough. I love this series.

Jan 04, 13 at 5:08pm
smokey jordo

looking forward to luigis mansion 2

Jan 04, 13 at 9:40am
bbb7002004

To note, its not Persona 4, its a brand new game in the main SMT series.

Jan 03, 13 at 8:09pm
Fluidity

I'm actually pretty optimistic for 2013 and what it will bring for the 3DS. I haven't played mine much since KH3D disappointed me and I heard Sticker Star was horrendous, not to mention, none of the recent releases have caught my eye, so I've been on my Vita more often than not.

Fire Emblem Awakening is my most anticipated title right now considering its release is right around the corner and I haven't gotten the chance to immerse myself in a FE game since SS. That should hold me over until New Leaf comes out, if it ever does. Luigi's Mansion is another title I'm really looking forward to, but I'll be crushed if it comes up short.

Those are the three main games I'm set on getting. I was never able to get into Monster Hunter, but maybe I'll give it another shot if I hear good things about Ultimate. I think I may choose to get it on the Wii U instead though, for the HD. Shin Megami Tensei would be awesome if localized, but I doubt they will since it's already on the Vita. That's the game I've been playing most lately. ._.

I'm also hoping for another XL color, as others have mentioned, hopefully with or before the release of New Leaf. AC looks beautiful on my LL; I can't imagine downgrading to the original.

Jan 03, 13 at 12:18pm
Gotenks

I really don't know how they could top Galaxy 2 anyways. From what I played and seen, the game is pretty awesome. I'd like to see what new ideas Nintendo has for the Mario series especially on the Wii U.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:21am
Zeezow

The Pokemon game is it ain't a spin-off, Luigi's Mansion, and the new Animal Crossing.
Those are the ones that I'll most likely get o:

Jan 03, 13 at 3:30am
Big A2

quote Symphonic Abyss
quote Big A2
I also really want to know what's up with Shigesato Itoi's Twitter shenanigans regarding the Mother series.
Yes, please. A remake of the all of them would be nice, but I could settle for just Earthbound. I'm sure it won't hit the states though if anything does happen. >.>
I'm actually kinda confident that if anything like that does happen, it will be released in the west. Nintendo of America seems to know there's a big fanbase for it. They will have censor a fair bit of Mother 3 though!

quote PikaPower13
A new Super Mario Galaxy is what I really want to see.
(It can be 3DS or WiiU)
I don't think it's going to happen. And I hope it doesn't. Let's see something new from Mario.