Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » compatable motherboard » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 01, 13 at 8:45pm
Crusad3r

If your RAM is DDR2 or DDR3 then it's compatible

Jan 01, 13 at 6:13am
macwon

Thanks for the recommend but i looked at the mobo on the gigabyte website and i could not see my ram on the memory compatibility table. Is it that if the ram is 1600mhz and the mobo handles that itl work and that 11-11-11-30 bit doesnt mean much or are those nos important. Might seem a dumb question but iv only started thinking about pcs a week ago. I cant even find my ram on the corsair website its strange. Any info on how the compatibility works would be appreciated.

Jan 01, 13 at 1:41am
Crusad3r

Dec 31, 12 at 9:34am
macwon

hello im building my first gaming pc and have bought every thing exept a motherboard. i need to get one for less than £70 that will be compatable with my cpu quad AMD FX 4100 3.6 am3+ its the ram im having problems with i bought corsair 8gb 2x4gb CML8GX3M2B1600C 11 11-11-11-30 seen some with similar nos but cant find any exact matches all the other parts are on rout so its only the board thats holding me up. some of the other parts ive got are radeon hd 4870 graphics card id like a motherboard that i could get another of the same card in future and use a crossfire bridge not for a while tho. ive also got a zalman cooling fan for cpu sata2 ddrive 320gb hdd case with 4 fans and a coolermaster 600w psu. Any recomendations for a suitable motherboard would be greatly appreciated.