Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Legend of the Cryptids » BeCareful-never though this could happen to me » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Legend of the Cryptids forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 29, 12 at 12:32pmDannyN

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 30, 12 at 11:19pm
DannyN

This scammer is cheeky and has multiple accounts..watch out buyers and sellers this scammer is on the hunt....

Dec 30, 12 at 2:32am
LonelyStar

bbraunian paid 450 for odin and morrigan
DannyN sold 450 for goga and dahaka
both have records of legit buying/selling
Someone (scammer) set up in middle? used bbraunian money to pay for DannyN cards, then walked away with DannyN cards while bbraunian received no cards and DannyN traded the goga and dahaka then got a disputed fund from bbraunian?
HugoisBoss, loc4sale@gmail.com, beencoding@gmail.com<-- same person?
DannyN kik chat with HugoisBoss, how did bbraunian communicate with odin and morrigan seller? if bbraunian did in the same way to same person, then most likely both bbraunian and DannyN were set up and scammed by a third person?

Dec 29, 12 at 11:48pm
DannyN

now i have been accused of scamming while im down a goga skill 10 and dahaka....i was contacted by email beencoding@gmail.com to buy my goga and dhaka for $450...ive also sold a few items here with no problems...
So after Kik chat with HugoisBoss he said payment was sent the paypal that sent the money is ivegotfaith@hotmail.com so i send him my cards then now money is pending dispute...
I want to make sure that im on a clean name i have bought and sold on neoseeker and dont want to be associated with these scamming dogs...

Dec 29, 12 at 9:59pm
LoCTrade

I am definitely not a "multiple account", here is a link to my selling thread w/ several posts claiming successful transactions: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59296/t1798642-ios-ultras-fs/. I am very fortunate that every sale has been successful and I hate to see slander against a client without any proof presented.

P.S. I have his LoC ID but this thread does not mention what the allegedly scammed cards were. Nor does the OP's link provide any useful information whatsoever as far as I can tell.

Dec 29, 12 at 9:26pm
DannyN

for those that believe this BS...if not read on...
warning to those be careful...im powerless to even prove myself with paypal...and please notice the names that are protecting this scammer seems he has multiple accounts...im pissed that i was scammed but dont wish the same to any seller here on neoseek...i have trade with 3 who can prove i always send my cards...remember we all take risks as paypal dont cover virtual items i just hope they can prove that it wasnt unauthorised transaction...be extra careful do not wish anyone to go through this frustration....

Dec 29, 12 at 9:08pm
bbraunian

To everyone reading this post:
I am ivegotfaith, I am here to clear my name. This is absolutely unbelievable! The same scammer has the audacity to post here that I scammed him after he scammed me out of an Odin and Morrigan for 450! Initial email contact was under a Joe Ballard with an email address of loc4sale@gmail.com. After we have agreed on a price, I sent him a payment through paypal and it went through to a Danny Nguyen with an email address of duy1998@hotmail.com. However I never received the card. I tried contacting after payment went through but he never responded! Also he was the one that refused to give his LOC ID when I asked him for his! I have been buying cards and PP/ED this past week with 4 sellers without any problem as you can see the posting by sellers that I've done business with. Everyone should be very careful as I have learned a tough lesson......hopefully I can resolve this issue with PayPal.

Dec 29, 12 at 8:13pm
david198407

lol. I sold 2 cards to this buyer yesterday too, the payment went thru perfectly.
and of cuz he gave me in game id.
i dont know what happened to you guys, but from what i know he is a good buyer though.....

Dec 29, 12 at 8:07pm
LoCTrade

Hi all. I sold 4 cards to this buyer (ivegotfaith@hotmail.com) successfully on the 26th. He was pleasant to work with and very prompt with his payment.

I believe that the OP has scammed this buyer and has created this thread as a protective measure. Why do I believe this? This buyer and myself were in discussion on another deal, and he politely broke it off and told me that he got scammed by 2 sellers. I would think that a dishonest buyer would have proceeded to rip me off as well, don't you?

Dec 29, 12 at 5:32pm
DannyN

His paypal is ivegotfaith@hotmail.com
Bump

Dec 29, 12 at 2:42pm
faust858

What was his PayPal email? Maybe post this in the bad trader section?
Looks like he has a sell post here also.